• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Kicked so a higher-ranked player could play?

punktdot

Spectator
Reaction score
Me and my friend tried to play together.

First off, it was pretty hard to find a server that was currently restarting and being able to join in time so BOTH of us could play. Many times only one of us got on the server, always joining directly after a restart with 0/24 players.

After quiet some time we succeeded and both got a place on the same server. About 20 seconds before the start of the round I got kicked for the reason stated here. I don't think this is OK. I get the reason for Admins, but there shouldn't be any "VIPs" or bought "VIPs" that can kick others. We all want to play, you shouldn't create a premium vs. "normal" guys dispute.

As I said, it is hard enough to find a working sever and survive, don't let some players be special and kick others. That is not ok and will hut the community and this forum.

Donors SHOULD NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO KICK!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Me and my friend tried to play together.

First off, it was pretty hard to find a server that was currently restarting and being able to join in time so BOTH of us could play. Many times only one of us got on the server, always joining directly after a restart with 0/24 players.

After quiet some time we succeeded and both got a place on the same server. About 20 seconds before the start of the round I got kicked for the reason stated here. I don't think this is OK. I get the reason for Admins, but there shouldn't be any "VIPs" or bought "VIPs" that can kick others. We all want to play, you shouldn't create a premium vs. "normal" guys dispute.

As I said, it is hard enough to find a working sever and survive, don't let some players be special and kick others. That is not ok and will hut the community and this forum.

Donors SHOULD NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO KICK!
The reason why you are able to play on these servers for free is because people donate. Some donate out of the goodness of their hearts, but the majority donate for the perks, and by far the most attractive perk is that of being able to join full servers. If we want the servers to continue being free, we need donors, and that means that donors will be able to kick.

punktdot

Spectator
Reaction score
The reason why you are able to play on these servers for free is because people donate. Some donate out of the goodness of their hearts, but the majority donate for the perks, and by far the most attractive perk is that of being able to join full servers. If we want the servers to continue being free, we need donors, and that means that donors will be able to kick.
That is very sad. Because this way you will lose non-paying customers and this whole idea will die. The more paying users you will get, the more ppl will be kicked, the more they will be frustrated. So either, you offer it for free and ask for donations, or you need to charge money.

If you go via donations, as you are right now, you need to make sure there are no game changing benefits from donating or it becomes pay2win, or in this case, pay2play.

The whole idea is crooked. You should know better than this...

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
That is very sad. Because this way you will lose non-paying customers and this whole idea will die. The more paying users you will get, the more ppl will be kicked, the more they will be frustrated. So either, you offer it for free and ask for donations, or you need to charge money.

If you go via donations, as you are right now, you need to make sure there are no game changing benefits from donating or it becomes pay2win, or in this case, pay2play.

The whole idea is crooked. You should know better than this...
This is being fixed, luckily, without the removal of donor privileges, in MCSGV2

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got kiked four a hier rank wtf I am from planet Minecraft in the highest rank evar

Headdetect1234

Spectator
Reaction score
Lol same post as another guy here, i were 6th in room and got kicked. I were last in the room and got kicked. Why me? I spended 42minutes trying to enter a room but got kicked cause the room got raided by full of donaters. I know that donaters keep this server alive and to make this game f2p but if this is going on the whole time then no one is able to join any server except donators. Maybe the staff could make reserves spawn places for donators instead of kicking people.

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
This is being fixed, luckily, without the removal of donor privileges, in MCSGV2
This is not being fixed in MCSGv2, it has just gotten worse.
Even if you are one of the first 7 to join and avoid the "Too many people trying to join," you still almost always get kicked.
I hope this changes somehow, otherwise I can't play these servers unless I donate.

Tofu_monkey

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't believe it, I get kicked when I got on, like, 5th and I have 100 points because I can't get on a server. Honestly, they have already, it seems, made it pay-to-play, 'cause I can't get on at all.

ToxicPartyPandas

Spectator
Reaction score
I have never played a single round because of it, and I'm starting to get annoyed. How am I supposed to get people to play using youtube if I can't even play 1 round?

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I have never played a single round because of it, and I'm starting to get annoyed. How am I supposed to get people to play using youtube if I can't even play 1 round?
Higher ranks are donor and staff, It goes by who was last in, NOT points.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci