• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kids be fake

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
well some people theorize there are not enough players and that will eventually lead to the demise of this once great community. I thought the same way until I recently came back a couple weeks ago. now I'm sure more and more people have been realizing this, but two main problems will lead to the inevitable end of this community, if we don't do anything about it. the problems are togglers/macroers and hate. Now to simply avoid hipocrisy, what I mean by the toggling and macroing, I mean using them regularly to impose the illusion of you being superior to other players pvp wise, not toggling or macroing every once in a while, openly laughing about it and just messing around, what bothers me about these kind of people is how seriously they take themselves. They hack and play illegitimately to make themselves seem better and to make their clans better, possibly to even gain respect. If that's you, stop. You're killing the very community you consider yourself a part of, and if this is you, please stop or straight up leave. Nobody wants you here. while we all think clans are dead, that's an illusion. As long as there are multiple groups of friends that form a pretty kick butt squad, clans are still around, while people say it's because so many people are quitting, I wonder why that is. This community is becoming a joke. People quit and don't come back because they simply have better things to do than play this hacker filled, dying piece of garbage we all love. The reason they never come back is because we don't give them something to come back to. If I wasn't so addicted I would be long gone. Now for the hate. I'll be shorter here. Basically we all hate each other now because everyone thinks everyone hacks and rightfully so. So many people do, to the point of almost a paranoia, somebody lands a fishy hit, we think they toggle, simply because we don't have a reason to believe they don't toggle. It's so easy to hack, but stop, were dying here. I'm done leave ur opinions. Hopefully no flame, pce.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
MCSG will never die. It has survived this long, MCSG will live on. However, the community that is currently within MCSG will.

~Vanth

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
yeah that's the exact reason for why i left..
1.7 is tempting though because I'm pretty sure 1.8 was worse for pvp and made more ppl want to hack. but who knows

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
yeah that's the exact reason for why i left..
1.7 is tempting though because I'm pretty sure 1.8 was worse for pvp and made more ppl want to hack. but who knows
I miss you man.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
People need to not just grow up, they need to grow up, and help teach the young ones how to mature, and show them the ropes. A lot of people don't know how to be humans, and it's not their fault, it's that they were never taught to be that way.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In April I re-entered the clan scene via Apex, but while battling I noticed some weird things. I find myself very experienced in the PvP scene, but there was always one person who I was playing against who was just weird no matter what clan. It seems like so many people are willing to cheat just to win even scrims.

I find it more than a bit annoying when it seems like half the people I fight are illegitimate ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci