• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kids be fake

MomSaysDressWarm

Survivor
Reaction score
it will die eventually but nobody knows when. why is everyone complaining about maturity? it's a gaming community maturity should be one of the lease important things imo, it's about the game yo.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, people hack in clans? wtf
Do the leaders not have enough honor or whatnot to kick them?

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
"All minecraft pvp is, is people pushing their cheats as far as they can go without getting caught" - StanMPL, Legendary Soup/Pot PvPer

Upsetting, but true. The most respected PvPers in all of minecraft have been caught as cheaters. Ex. StanMPL (admitted), Stimpay (caught by anticheat), Dualzz (Caught by anticheat + admitted), and Satisfying (who's selling his ghost client now).

Specifically in this community, it is my belief that over 25% of the clan community autoclicks, and there is at least one toggler in every clan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"All minecraft pvp is, is people people pushing their cheats as far as they can go without getting caught" - StanMPL, Legendary Soup/Pot PvPer

Upsetting, but true. The most respected PvPers in all of minecraft have been caught as cheaters. Ex. StanMPL (admitted), Stimpay (caught by anticheat), Dualzz (Caught by anticheat + admitted), and Satisfying (who's selling his ghost client).

Specifically in this community, it is my belief that over 25% of the clan community autoclicks, and there is a toggler in every clan.
yeah i also got 'caught' by badlion staff LOL

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
"All minecraft pvp is, is people people pushing their cheats as far as they can go without getting caught" - StanMPL, Legendary Soup/Pot PvPer

Upsetting, but true. The most respected PvPers in all of minecraft have been caught as cheaters. Ex. StanMPL (admitted), Stimpay (caught by anticheat), Dualzz (Caught by anticheat + admitted), and Satisfying (who's selling his ghost client now).

Specifically in this community, it is my belief that over 25% of the clan community autoclicks, and there is at least one toggler in every clan.
At this point, I have concluded that around 50% does hack or macro, or is suspected of it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci