• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kids be fake

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I mean the new anticheat may help a lot with togglers. However with other things such as macros, we can't do much about that other than getting reports from you guys to allow us to deal with them.

Regarding the "hate" I would suggest big names in the clan community to come up with events that would bring more clans together. I know we have one right now, but the more the better! That's for you guys to think about :)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
MCGamer's demise is basically a snowball cycle of things. Ignorance, separation, vitality.

Ignorance: People refuse to accept what has been done. (MCGamer v2, 1.8, and smaller changes to ordinary people)

Seperation - We are huddled in groups that refuse to come together and fix MCGamer (Players and staff, Clans, Friends)

Vitality - So many people think that they are better than other people, so they look down on them, but really, we are all playing a video game on the same server, what sort of hierarchy is there in that situation?

K

KiDD

Tbh, I think Minecraft is going to die out in the next couple of years.
Nah, it's growing, a lot, and it always has been. Unlike MCGamer, Minecraft is not a community, it's a game.You can say it's a community, but people buy it, because it's a game.

"MCGamer is going to 'die'".

MCGamer will not 'die', in my honest opinion. At this point, it's an active business. Though, this does not obscure the fact that MCGamer is one of the largest, and probably best networks out there in Minecraft and despite the problems, and 'dirt' of the community (autoclickers, hackers, negative people in the community, PvPers that are known because of their "skill", decisions made by staff for the server (changing versions, updating policies etc.) etc.)...in terms of actual success...MCGamer is up there, and as it stands, I don't see a real reason why MCGamer would really shut down.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
agreed. i get hate for absolutely no reason at all and every time i complain i'm called something dumb

Last edited by a moderator:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
People need to not just grow up, they need to grow up, and help teach the young ones how to mature, and show them the ropes. A lot of people don't know how to be humans, and it's not their fault, it's that they were never taught to be that way.
This actually confused me so much what

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
It has gotten to the point when people are so used to calling hacks that if someone gets good hits or a double hit then said player isnt good but they are a "macroer". I agree with the fact that many people try to get a better reputation by hacking or macroing but that doesnt mean everyone does. Such as myself or maxypie two well known players that lead a respected clan, for about 2-3 months i have been called a trigger botter/ macroer because i can beat people in a game. People can think what they want, i find amusement in the accusations but the fact is i have never hacked or macroed on mcsg. I dont have them set up and i havent had hacks on my computer in over a year.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
It has gotten to the point when people are so used to calling hacks that if someone gets good hits or a double hit then said player isnt good but they are a "macroer". I agree with the fact that many people try to get a better reputation by hacking or macroing but that doesnt mean everyone does. Such as myself or maxypie two well known players that lead a respected clan, for about 2-3 months i have been called a trigger botter/ macroer because i can beat people in a game. People can think what they want, i find amusement in the accusations but the fact is i have never hacked or macroed on mcsg. I dont have them set up and i havent had hacks on my computer in over a year.
Irony.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
This actually confused me so much what
XD Basically, people need to help each other grow, how can someone expect a kid to act like an adult, when the teens/adults don't know how to be mature either

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont think the community will die, it will just move to another server that suits the communities needs. Thats why I think MCGamer was smart in listening to its fanbase and bringing back 1.7 implementation. It shows they want to do what the community wants, and thats awesome. Unless something huge happens, I think the community should be good for now

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG will never die. It has survived this long, MCSG will live on. However, the community that is currently within MCSG will.

~Vanth
Vanth how long have you even been playing MCSG I see you joined the forums a little over 3 weeks ago. You act like you have been here for so long.

As the community stands in my POV. It has been corrupt and unstable for a year. I took a break November 2013 came back April 2014. The community and skill level changed so much. This community is getting better we just have to continue doing what we are doing

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Vanth how long have you even been playing MCSG I see you joined the forums a little over 3 weeks ago. You act like you have been here for so long.

As the community stands in my POV. It has been corrupt and unstable for a year. I took a break November 2013 came back April 2014. The community and skill level changed so much. This community is getting better we just have to continue doing what we are doing
I have been here for 6 weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci