• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Killing teams before they get stuff.

Barldonkulous

Spectator
Reaction score
MAJOR EDIT: I know that teams are just impossible to stop and that some people find it more fun when they're in a team, so that's that. What I'm asking for is if there's any good ways you guys find to kill the members of the team before they kill you. e.g. get them when they're split up, but that's very rare.

I would appreciate suggestions, since my PvP skills don't go as far as to kill a whole team of three.. :(

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Always work out what kind of team they are and what equipment they have before trying to kill them.
For example it would be easier to fight a chat team than a skype team because they type slower than you hit.
Even if you ave a diamond sword, a team with stone swords can easily kill you if you just run up to them. Be stealthy.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Teams will always be apart of the game and nothing can change that. Either get a team for yourself or become better at PvP to beat those teams. Simple.

#RequestLock

Frostyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
The thing about teams is that if you're in a team with someone else and neither of you really know how to get good gear, it becomes an exciting adventure where you help each other survive.
When you both know how to gear up, it just stops things from being fun for the other players, especially when you both stop during the death match and have "a fair fight" by swapping supplies and having a countdown. It's just holding things up for everyone else.

Barldonkulous

Spectator
Reaction score
Teams will always be apart of the game and nothing can change that. Either get a team for yourself or become better at PvP to beat those teams. Simple.

#RequestLock
Did you not read the post? I said "I know that teams are just impossible to stop, so that's that." Also, i stated that if it's you vs. a team of 3 with decent stuff (Even if you have decent stuff) you just can't win. I also was not asking to get rid of them, my question was "What I'm asking for is if there's any good ways you guys find to kill the members of the team before they kill you"

Barldonkulous

Spectator
Reaction score
The thing about teams is that if you're in a team with someone else and neither of you really know how to get good gear, it becomes an exciting adventure where you help each other survive.
When you both know how to gear up, it just stops things from being fun for the other players, especially when you both stop during the death match and have "a fair fight" by swapping supplies and having a countdown. It's just holding things up for everyone else.
That's what I don't like, you also can't kill them, even if only one of them has good stuff.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Did you not read the post? I said "I know that teams are just impossible to stop, so that's that." Also, i stated that if it's you vs. a team of 3 with decent stuff (Even if you have decent stuff) you just can't win. I also was not asking to get rid of them, my question was "What I'm asking for is if there's any good ways you guys find to kill the members of the team before they kill you"
There are many ways to win by going solo and versing teams. Use flint&steel if you set 1-2 of them on fire they will run for water giving you an opportunity to take out the other guy, then when the others in the water simply shoot them.

It's not that hard. Honestly.

Barldonkulous

Spectator
Reaction score
There are many ways to win by going solo and versing teams. Use flint&steel if you set 1-2 of them on fire they will run for water giving you an opportunity to take out the other guy, then when the others in the water simply shoot them.

It's not that hard. Honestly.
Baring in mind you don't get a flint and steel every match -.-

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe I'll try it, but i wouldn't say it's worth it instead of an iron sword.. Is it?
Nah, you're better off making the iron sword first. But if you only have one flint and you want to make arrows don't do it. You're better of making flint&steel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci