• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PVP Arena Contest

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
There's quite a lot of issues that would come up even if TE or RF didn't compete. For example, there's a few members in RF that want to make a map on their own or with a few others. Let's say about 8 people from the team make one and submit it as their own. Isn't that the exact same thing as if RF did it since it could be the same members that built it, but it just doesn't say "by Red Forest"? So what you guys seem to want, is to restrict the people in the build team by the way the responses are worded. Also, if not, couldn't all the members of Red Forest technically just get together and have a random member from the team lead it and publish it as a separate thing from Red Forest?

Anyways, I'll go onto more detail tomorrow hopefully. I just wrote this on my phone as I woke up in the middle of the night (that would explain it if anything in the post is derpy).

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be honest, TE and RF make amazing builds but not many of their maps are 'popular' within the MCSG community. That being said, what makes one builder better than another? We can all right click our mouse keys to place down blocks.. Don't see the big deal about them entering.. More good maps for the Kit PvP server the better. :)

Also, this is to get the best builds for Kit PvP. I'd personally be happier knowing a map which deserved first place made by TE/RD won compared to a map made by a less popular builder just because better builders couldn't participate.

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
Ahh sounds great making a map with a few mates now :)

Last edited:

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Just going to put it out there, members of team elite and red forest are allowed to apply - however, those leaders will not be involved in the builds. Furthermore, if anything it is likely those leaders would judge their members even more harshly then others so I see no real problem here.

Also, Team Elite operates on a donation to join basis and thus there are a lot of members. Saying Team Elite members may not participate wipes out half the entrants.

So, let me reiterate -
Everyone is welcome to compete. No exceptions.

Also, to add to this, Dave is in charge of the Kit PVP - if he were biased and wanted Team Elite to have arenas on it, there already would be. Instead he has opened this competition and given everyone the opportunity to become a VIP.

Last edited:
V

Viretine

My map has been really fun to make. But there's 2 and a half hours of my life I will never get back. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci