• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
First Name: Jacob
Minecraft IGN: raidon2001
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Extremely good with redstone! I do basic terraforming with WorldEdit and I can use WorldPainter. I can also build well, in most styles (Medieval, Modern, Futuristic etc).
Photos/Videos of your builds: A current build: http://imgur.com/xbCH95X
What are your weaknesses?: Making my scar on my skin not look like Harry Potter :p (it's true!).
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: I am currently not in a build team and never have been, I have been staff on many servers though, so I know how to build from there.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: MCSG Forums (browsing).
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: I enjoy working with a group, as although I sometimes have decent ideas, everyone else has better/more ideas to make the project awesome! :D
Why Kithex?: Looking at your builds, I think this is a great build team. Also, there are staff members in the team, it would be great to know a bunch of the people who make MCSG what it is!
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I'm funny, I like to chat with people on servers and ask them how their day went etc. I'm athletic (baseball, squash (not the fruit) and ice hockey). I like helping others with everything. I'm also kind of clueless when it comes to describing myself (derp moment). I also never realise if I'm in the 50-70 words bracket :)D).

Thanks for reading!

Raidon

Note: I do not have a (working) mic at the moment, so I am unable to use teamspeak. I will try and get one as soon as possible.

Last edited:

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
First Name: Jacob
Minecraft IGN: raidon2001
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Extremely good with redstone! I do basic terraforming with WorldEdit and I can use WorldPainter. I can also build well, in most styles (Medieval, Modern, Futuristic etc).
Photos/Videos of your builds: A current build: http://imgur.com/xbCH95X
What are your weaknesses?: Making my scar on my skin not look like Harry Potter :p (it's true!).
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: I am currently not in a build team and never have been, I have been staff on many servers though, so I know how to build from there.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: MCSG Forums (browsing).
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: I enjoy working with a group, as although I sometimes have decent ideas, everyone else has better/more ideas to make the project awesome! :D
Why Kithex?: Looking at your builds, I think this is a great build team. Also, there are staff members in the team, it would be great to know a bunch of the people who make MCSG what it is!
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I'm funny, I like to chat with people on servers and ask them how their day went etc. I'm athletic (baseball, squash (not the fruit) and ice hockey). I like helping others with everything. I'm also kind of clueless when it comes to describing myself (derp moment). I also never realise if I'm in the 50-70 words bracket :)D).

Thanks for reading!

Raidon

Note: I do not have a (working) mic at the moment, so I am unable to use teamspeak. I will try and get one as soon as possible.
Hiya firstly thanks for choosing Kithex! Unfortunately I cannot accept you with just the one build you've put forward, although what you've submitted looks really promising. If you could upload some more builds you may reapply.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Applications have been reopened with a new format. Feel free to apply :).

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
First Name:Landon
Minecraft IGN:landowicked
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round):Redstoner Builder, Interior designer as well.
Photos/Videos of your builds: i assisted in the building of this map and was lead redstoner.
Other Screenshots http://i.imgur.com/0y5k5MZ.png http://i.imgur.com/OdYEwwS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/4N0lQOP.jpg

What are your weaknesses?: (Redstone) Calculating mechanisms such as safes and calculators(Building)Modern Style Builds(Interior)Doing interior for large buildings
Have you been or are you in any other build team?:Fyre UK Team Cloud (The original owned by NorthyO that made fortress Pyke) CyanVolts Build Team(Team that built turbulence)
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:im friends with the owner and both admins
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:Groups
What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): (building)Historic (interior) Any
Why Kithex?: Because alot of my friends are in this build team, and id love to help this build team as it seems to be going great places.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 6
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: at least 4-5 hours a week, as i still have moderation duties to deal with
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:Im Very happy and hyper, I have a love for things that are abnormal and i hate the normality of the normal world. Im Very Strange and i like to think of out of the ordinary ways to solve solutions, I live more of a grey life, i will find the quickest way to solve a problem even if it differs (and it usually does) from the norm.
Skype Username:LandoTheWicked

I, Landowicked, agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehaviour. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
First Name:Landon
Minecraft IGN:landowicked
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round):Redstoner Builder, Interior designer as well.
Photos/Videos of your builds: i assisted in the building of this map and was lead redstoner.
Other Screenshots http://i.imgur.com/0y5k5MZ.png http://i.imgur.com/OdYEwwS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/4N0lQOP.jpg

What are your weaknesses?: (Redstone) Calculating mechanisms such as safes and calculators(Building)Modern Style Builds(Interior)Doing interior for large buildings
Have you been or are you in any other build team?:Fyre UK Team Cloud (The original owned by NorthyO that made fortress Pyke) CyanVolts Build Team(Team that built turbulence)
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:im friends with the owner and both admins
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:Groups
What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): (building)Historic (interior) Any
Why Kithex?: Because alot of my friends are in this build team, and id love to help this build team as it seems to be going great places.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 6
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: at least 4-5 hours a week, as i still have moderation duties to deal with
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:Im Very happy and hyper, I have a love for things that are abnormal and i hate the normality of the normal world. Im Very Strange and i like to think of out of the ordinary ways to solve solutions, I live more of a grey life, i will find the quickest way to solve a problem even if it differs (and it usually does) from the norm.
Skype Username:LandoTheWicked

I, Landowicked, agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehaviour. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.
Your application has been accepted, speak with someone in Kithex for instructions on your trial.

LeeTeayeon

Survivor
Reaction score
First Name:Ted
Minecraft IGN:ViceCaptain
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round):Building
Photos/Videos of your builds:sorry for lack of builds I will build some more in spare time imgur.com/dw2xCZP
What are your weaknesses?:Getting a good wall texture, and getting the out layer.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?:My own, The Universal Network
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:Browsing the build team section
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Group
What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): Historic but don't mind
Why Kithex?:It seems like a hard working build team.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 9
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: weekends 15 hrs? idk depends.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am hard working member in anything, I have talents ; I think. I will use my spare time to help the build team and provide MCSG a good map that everyone can enjoy. I am going to follow every rules, every commands and just work hard. I am trustable, fast, funny and serious at the same time. I believe I can solve lots of problems and make lots of friends. I will also be a very good, respected person to everyone. Last of all , I love you KitMencha!
Skype Username: vicecaptainmcsg

I, (Ted), agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehaviour. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
Fantastic Application, although you do have a lack of builds, but from what I can see you've thought about detail, so I'm in a good mood and am going to accept you, you will have to complete a trail, please hop on the teamspeak and poke a mod or higher for more information on your trail.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Fantastic Application, although you do have a lack of builds, but from what I can see you've thought about detail, so I'm in a good mood and am going to accept you, you will have to complete a trail, please hop on the teamspeak and poke a mod or higher for more information on your trail.
Might wanna quote the post ehh?

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
First Name: Andrew

Minecraft IGN: Andrew_LS

What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): terraforming

Photos/Videos of your builds: *

What are your weaknesses?: redstone

Have you been or are you in any other build team?: no

How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: somebody replied with kithex

Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: group

What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): Historic/nature

Why Kithex?: this seems like a nice and friendly group of people.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8

How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: Because of school and trips I can work all day in the school year on weekends. Note I am gone for most of July.

Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I, Andrew Lauria-Sheehan am a nice guy (or at least I think so) who loves soccer, running, track, minecraft and drums. I go to Washington International School were I take spanish and english mainly. I am almost fluent in spanish. My inspiration for building was xBayani who's style I love. I also am a fanboy of ThatOneTomahawk and Captainsparklez.
One you tuber who I despise is Bajan Canadian. I have a really bad computer so I cannot host a server or use shaders. My sister thinks Minecraft is so stupid and that Gravey4rd has no life and his stats are scary. If anybody does not like pie I will shove them in a hole and let them die. Jk.

Skype Username: andrewdaboss3

I have a question. Can I work on a project from another server?

I, Andrew_LS, agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehaviour. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

2014-06-10_21.26.59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci