• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Least favourite mcsg maps.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
@SC_Swag Could you update the original post with all the numbers? This thread could actually get some of the least favorite maps removed if it's kept up with. :)

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will update this when I remember to go on the forums on my computer. Should be updated by Thurday sometime.

Golden Warrior

Spectator
Reaction score
I only have 2, honestly.

1. Holiday Resort. Now, no offense to the map maker/makers, this map is made fantastically, however, the chests feel far to frequent and the Tier 2 chests feel a bit easy to get to. Those are really my only complaints, but still, so many chests...

2. Moonlight Lake. Again, amazingly made, looks beautiful, but the style it's made in causes the 0h-so-hated water chases or tree-top jumping. But, again, it was well made, just not my style.

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Survival Games 4 - I just don't enjoy it
2. Fortress Pyke - Bad game-play in my opinion
3. Teweran Survival Games 1 - I really dislike the map, not a lot of places for FnS

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
These threads tend to spawn trolls in them like no tomorrow but even so, I might as well share my opinions. Please don't mind the typos, I'm onl my school provided ipad typing this.
1. Breeze island
Overplay, although there are other overplayed maps that I do enjoy so honestly that really isn't the main reason. The gameplay is severely limited, there are only a number of places to go inside it, and those plays always have 1-3 people always rushing to et their chests. Which makes the gameplay not that great. All pvp battles almost always end inches are at so it's a repetitive map that doesn't for much for looks or gameplay. The redeeming quality in it though in my opinion is breeze island has some of the best death match pvp, I always come out of a death match in breeze island pumped because it lets various strategies be openly available, which is just amazing. Also I think it's a bit small. A short map done right in my opinion is solar frost.

2. Fallen empire
I like it. The design is nice, and the map size isn't as bad as everyone says. There are tons of secrets, and the gameplay would be fun. The death match arena is great, but the one bad quality, which makes it one of my least liked my is the invisible glitch. 2/3 games I play of fallen Empire ends with me dying to someone invisible, or my teammate dying to someone invisible. The glitch in the map ruins every ounce of fun there might have been in playing it for me.

3. SG3
it has a special place in my heart and always will, but now it's way to big, big isn't bad, but the amazing feeling of exploration you get for the jungle wears out after so many games, dying of starvation happens a lot, most games I play its forced into death match which is nice sometimes, but not all the time. Most of the game is generally also just you running around looking for food and gear, or not finding prey to hunt.

That said, those maps have their redeeming qualities, but in all, IMHO, the bad outweighs the good.

CPU_Bot

Tribute
Reaction score
1. SG 5
2. Fallen Empire
3. Destiny Shiver's
They hurt me D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members