• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving or Something

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
How many staff d*** have you sucked? To be exact, 10! :D (jk)

Awww, Lulu, I will miss you my sweetie pie <3333

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG Lululioness, please stay! I never really hated you, I don't think anyone here has. If people say that your a staff's hooker then they're probably jealous that you've earned your friend rank! If you want to start makeing friends again, then add me on Skype: thecornstealer :)

BTW the "little 10 year old on their period" was really funny xD

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Lulu, I have to say after getting to know you and what you were like in real life, with all your accomplishments, and how amazing of a person you are, I can say I will miss you a lot. I always sort of looked up to you with your musical talent, and your ability to just brighten everyone's day, until your friends started to... y'know. Good luck!

Reaction score
I hate to see people leave due to immature remarks from people here. I never really knew you at all, but it's never ok having to leave in those circumstances. good luck to you :)

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
You should not have been hanging out with Phoenix. They bring the worst out of people, people that I used to respect have now changed so much because of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci