• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving or Something

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You should not have been hanging out with Phoenix. They bring the worst out of people, people that I used to respect have now changed so much because of them.
This is a thread where you respect people that are leaving, not cry about losing Snochet.

Adios, Lulu.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
You should not have been hanging out with Phoenix. They bring the worst out of people, people that I used to respect have now changed so much because of them.
i'll kill u m10

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a thread where you respect people that are leaving, not cry about losing Snochet.

Adios, Lulu.
"Respect" something that you should maybe look into a little more. You don't care about anyone, you would choose having wins over your friends. Its clearly shown in snochets video where you struggled to give one win to Lulu for her 50th win. You had been looking at this thread for a fair while and didn't care to leave a bye to Lulu, the second I mentioned phoenix you rushed to protect your title, I don't blame you for that, you put a lot of work into a clan which helps you keep your spot as number one au. After all, thats what you use them for, isn't it? Or is it so that you don't wake up everyday lonely due to the fact you have eliminated all of your real friends to stay number one. But hey, why don't you get the rest of phoenix to go find some awesome comeback that will shrug off everything else I have just said, after all thats all your good at.
This is a fine example of you not caring about anyone but yourself. I give credit to attention seeker who actually said it straight out
"Darkrai is so anal about winning" Winning for you has become something more then just having fun occasionally, for you its become far more then a game. You accept people into a clan where they hope to gain respect and meet with some of Australia's best players, but instead Phoenix changes them into win greedy pigs, clans like this change people. You sadden me.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"Respect" something that you should maybe look into a little more. You don't care about anyone, you would choose having wins over your friends. Its clearly shown in snochets video where you struggled to give one win to Lulu for her 50th win. You had been looking at this thread for a fair while and didn't care to leave a bye to Lulu, the second I mentioned phoenix you rushed to protect your title, I don't blame you for that, you put a lot of work into a clan which helps you keep your spot as number one au. After all, thats what you use them for, isn't it? Or is it so that you don't wake up everyday lonely due to the fact you have eliminated all of your real friends to stay number one. But hey, why don't you get the rest of phoenix to go find some awesome comeback that will shrug off everything else I have just said, after all thats all your good at.
This is a fine example of you not caring about anyone but yourself. I give credit to attention seeker who actually said it straight out
"Darkrai is so anal about winning" Winning for you has become something more then just having fun occasionally, for you its become far more then a game. You accept people into a clan where they hope to gain respect and meet with some of Australia's best players, but instead Phoenix changes them into win greedy pigs, clans like this change people. You sadden me.
Take this up somewhere else. This thread isn't here for this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci