• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving or Something

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"Respect" something that you should maybe look into a little more. You don't care about anyone, you would choose having wins over your friends. Its clearly shown in snochets video where you struggled to give one win to Lulu for her 50th win. You had been looking at this thread for a fair while and didn't care to leave a bye to Lulu, the second I mentioned phoenix you rushed to protect your title, I don't blame you for that, you put a lot of work into a clan which helps you keep your spot as number one au. After all, thats what you use them for, isn't it? Or is it so that you don't wake up everyday lonely due to the fact you have eliminated all of your real friends to stay number one. But hey, why don't you get the rest of phoenix to go find some awesome comeback that will shrug off everything else I have just said, after all thats all your good at.
This is a fine example of you not caring about anyone but yourself. I give credit to attention seeker who actually said it straight out
"Darkrai is so anal about winning" Winning for you has become something more then just having fun occasionally, for you its become far more then a game. You accept people into a clan where they hope to gain respect and meet with some of Australia's best players, but instead Phoenix changes them into win greedy pigs, clans like this change people. You sadden me.
Alright, this is the is going to be the last time I reply to you -

a) The fact you say I choose wins over my friends.. Where did you get that from? Snochets video where I give Lulu a win after having a little fun? Sure, if I didn't give her the win and did that for the whole game you'd have a reason to say that.. Did she win? Yes, she did. Did everyone overreact? Yes, they did, including yourself.

b) I've looked at this thread 3 times, first seeing it, second replying to you and this is the third time. I'm hoping this is the last time.

c) Unless you've been stalking me my whole life, which you haven't you'd have no idea if I have friends, you're making a pathetic assumption to back up your equally pathetic argument, which is proving nothing.

d) Phoenix is quite the opposite, sure we have some high up members who enjoy winning, I enjoy winning and you also probably enjoy winning, however we're not just a clan. I'd prefer to call us a family. Believe me, there would be no arguing whatsoever IF other people left us alone. I would not have to reply to this thread if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have to defend myself if it wasn't for people who were out to start arguments. I'd love to live in harmony, but sadly this just isn't possible with the AU community. You can even ask Lulu, who was in the Phoenix chat if all we talked about was win-farming and all that.

Now, I've said what needs to be said. I don't want to continue this argument, please this is Lulu's thread and instead of bickering and arguing, we can say our goodbyes and leave fights elsewhere. You can talk to me in a PM if you wish, but please like everyone else has stated before, not here.

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
Im not going to bother stating all the lies you have just said in those paragraphs, for the sake of Lulu.

slayergoddd

Experienced
Reaction score
You should not have been hanging out with Phoenix. They bring the worst out of people, people that I used to respect have now changed so much because of them.
When phoenix took me in I was nothing but a homeless pleb starving to death on the side of the road. Snochet65 brought me home and sat me down and made me a coffee. Darkrai202 came in the room wrapped his big shrek arms around me and told me that everything was going to be ok. I was hungry, starving in fact- so StigJam89 cooked me some dim sims and we ate them whilst watching The Walking Dead. RobertGoodwin entered the room; unaware of my presence, he was in shock. He ran out of the room and abused Lebron12. Lebron12 was in a barn, fornicating with some sheep. He accepted the fact that RobertGoodwin hated him and began to cry. It was ok, because he still had his sheep. AttentionSeeker and Damoisawesome were upstairs in their bunk beds, sleeping. They shared their room and they showered together frequently (to show their love #nohomo). Kooksey99 stormed out of his room because he had just died to a team of 23 regen hackers. He kicked down the front door and did not return until several weeks. Legend has it that he was in New Mexico slaying b*tches. Kytria and NingaristicNiga had locked themselves in the basement and were playing LoL. They had the kindness to come out and say hello and welcome me to the phoenix house. They scratched each others balls and resumed their game of LoL. Dinosuar_Dan101 came back from retirement and kissed me and also taught me how to swim. A few months passed and I had settled in and even had my own bedroom. Killer201101 and Squidman9 entered the house and began to argue instantly. I let killer201101 sleep in my room because tbh, he's pretty hot. SquidMan9 was caught perving on Billabonyboy98 whilst he was showering. So Billabonyboy98 wrapped Kaine17 (the towel) around his waist and kicked SquidMan9 until he drew blood. Fluffles19 had been waiting for months and finally there was a room free inside the inn. The only problem was that he had to share the room with XxRedRavenxX; who frequently masticated in the corner. IIRyzoII and Alluc had returned home after competing at the pain olympics in North Korea. Despite losing they were still extremely happy to see me. I received hugs and kisses from everyone and I became a better person.

PHOENIX ARE GOOD PEOPLE, NOW SHUT YOUR FACE.

Last edited:

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
you were telling me that no one were gonna miss you ;-; Look at all dese peeps. Cya Lulu

L

Lululioness

When phoenix took me in I was nothing but a homeless pleb starving to death on the side of the road. Snochet65 brought me home and sat me down and made me a coffee. Darkrai202 came in the room wrapped his big shrek arms around me and told me that everything was going to be ok. I was hungry, starving in fact- so StigJam89 cooked me some dim sims and we ate them whilst watching The Walking Dead. RobertGoodwin entered the room; unaware of my presence, he was in shock. He ran out of the room and abused Lebron12. Lebron12 was in a barn, fornicating with some sheep. He accepted the fact that RobertGoodwin hated him and began to cry. It was ok, because he still had his sheep. AttentionSeeker and Damoisawesome were upstairs in their bunk beds, sleeping. They shared their room and they showered together frequently (to show their love #nohomo). Kooksey99 stormed out of his room because he had just died to a team of 23 regen hackers. He kicked down the front door and did not return until several weeks. Legend has it that he was in New Mexico slaying b*tches. Kytria and NingaristicNiga had locked themselves in the basement and were playing LoL. They had the kindness to come out and say hello and welcome me to the phoenix house. They scratched each others balls and resumed their game of LoL. Dinosuar_Dan101 came back from retirement and kissed me and also taught me how to swim. A few months passed and I had settled in and even had my own bedroom. Killer201101 and Squidman9 entered the house and began to argue instantly. I let killer201101 sleep in my room because tbh, he's pretty hot. SquidMan9 was caught perving on Billabonyboy98 whilst he was showering. So Billabonyboy98 wrapped Kaine17 (the towel) around his waist and kicked SquidMan9 until he drew blood. Fluffles19 had been waiting for months and finally there was a room free inside the inn. The only problem was that he had to share the room with XxRedRavenxX; who frequently masticated in the corner. IIRyzoII and Alluc had returned home after competing at the pain olympics in North Korea. Despite losing they were still extremely happy to see me. I received hugs and kisses from everyone and I became a better person.

PHOENIX ARE GOOD PEOPLE, NOW SHUT YOUR FACE.
wow

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Wish I got to talk to you more when in Red Forest as you seemed like an unbelievably kind person.
The first day I met you I winded up in a private channel with a few others to hear you sing. Eventually another person sang, then I got the courage to. Later on, you and the other person did a duet. Thanks to Teamspeak, you guys were horribly out of sync and I soon left before anyone could chose me to go again.
The times in Red Forest were good, especially when I actually talked to you. During Andy's birthday live stream when your internet crashes twice I think. It was funny how you would randomly pull out an instrument and start playing, but nobody did anything. It was relaxing and a fun time.
You probably don't even know who I am, but you were somebody I looked up to in the community. I wish you the best in life, and don't let any immature 10 year old get to you.

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
:O ;-;
Bye Lulu, trust me, you will be missed! But never forget, you are an incredibly talented person and I'm glad I got to know you a bit! Hope to see you around some time! c:
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci