• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving Red Forest

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck with your new build group :D Not much more to say really :p

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, I had been away for another 2 weeks, and I come back to see tree is gone too...

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So yeah, the title says it all. I'm leaving Red Forest. This post be very long, I just want to let everyone know.

Why?-
To be honest, I won't really sugarcoat it or anything. It just got to a point where I didn't really think that we could run it anymore. It's not that it was too much to run the team, I just didn't think I could get along with another owner of the team.

Please don't spam the other owner with questions, if you have any, just ask me here or in private messaging; I'll do my best to explain although I won't go into too much detail.

I'm pretty sure Ninetailefox92 will continue to run the team so please support him with it c:

As for me, I'll most likely be making a very small team with Gameraider of maybe 5-8 people. We won't really do much. It'll be more of a group of friends that build occasionally.

So yeah, that's it.
Did Flappy Bird do this to you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci