• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Life Satisfaction

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
No, I honestly wasn't. My internet isn't even brag-worthy, but it's fast enough to do things speedily.
I was simply explaining the reasoning behind my choice of "9/10".
Oh well, end of discussion. I don't want to turn this into an argument; you have your opinion, I have mine.
I like how mature you are :3 points to you buddy I'm out! x)

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Girlfriends, internet connections.. They are all the same, everyone can get them but only if you have enough money..
You have your facts entirely wrong dude. I've been dating this girl for nearly 4 months now and she hasn't asked me for a god damn thing that cost money. In fact the most money I have spent on her would be the dates I take her on. Think more logically next time you post you ignorant mongrel.

Edit: I would have to rate where I love about a 7/10 because I enjoy where I live, but in Southern California it's pretty ghetto ;-;.

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
5-6/10 (In Beer Sheva, Israel).
- I live in a nice house, compare to what most of the people live in my hometown, so that's a plus.
- We get lots of political issues with areas on the country, just like right now were we are in an emergency situation and we have to deal with rockets sent from Hamas towards cities, which already resulted in injures, and it causes lots of drama (Here's a video like of how it feels where I live:
[Skip to 0:50 for rockets]).
- The people here aren't really the nicest, especially the children, but since I spend most of my time browsing the internet I don't need to deal with it too much.
- The weather here is mostly hot, in summer holidays (right now) the average temperature in the day is 32+ degrees, while in the night is around 20-25 degrees, which means that there isn't really any comfortable time to spend yourself outside.
- There isn't much to do here really, if anything the biggest attraction is the Shopping Center, and that's really it.
- I get good connection to servers that are only EU, which is why I know almost nothing about US/AU regions, which makes me qq sometimes, but then again, my connection would have been much worse...
- I am usually in a good health shape, although I deal with quite a lot of allergy issues when it comes to food (rather extreme ones...).
- Got a lot of friends, which are all from the internet (with an exception of 2-3 which I actually consider friends in real life), so when I'm bored I can usually find myself someone to talk to, if it's by texting or talking. And then there is Sally c:

(Can't think of anything else right now, but when I will, I will edit it)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably around an 8.75/10...

• We have clean water, enough food, a roof over our heads, clothes to wear, plumbing, electricity, air conditioning/heating, and other necessities.
  • We also have a few computers, televisions and other technologies.
  • I do rather well in school, so I am not worried about my education.
  • Since we have just finished spending a lot of money towards getting my father a new car, my sister's graduation/prom, getting her a new car, a more expensive cell phone plan with more gigabytes of data, and other expenses, we aren't doing too well financially. My mother is also trying to get a less stress-inducing job, probably with a lower pay, but whatever will make her more happy and less miserable returning from her vocation every day.
  • Compared to many of my friends, I haven't gone on vacation too many times in my life (around 3-4 times since I was born). We try to aim for every few years, but our financial situation almost always shoots it down. I don't really mind, since I know that I'll get to visit all of these places when I'm older. My mother is Italian and really wants to travel to her native country, but it's very expensive to go there and we don't know anyone that we could stay with (I'd rather not have to take a dump outside thank you very much).
  • I do consider myself quite lucky pertaining to the fact that I was born and raised in a safe city in Canada, and currently live in a very suburban region where crime and homicide are extremely rare.
So yeah, I don't have a very interesting life...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci