• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Life Satisfaction

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
9/10 USA New York
My family has enough money to have plenty of food, vacations every year, a ton of electronics, clothing, and a nice apartment, heat/ air-conditioning and there is some extra money to have some fun like concerts, movies, theme parks, and restaurants. I mean we are not rich but we live a nice average life with enough money to live happily. My dad goes to work, my mom stays home a takes care of the house and my brother and I go to school and gets good grades. I would much rather live a normal life than be rich. Life is good. :)

Last edited:

charbie

Career
Reaction score
I've told her that like a million times! She knows it, you see we get double the satisfaction in half the time, that's why I call her The Flash, due to the fact that she likes to flash to strangers!

And no, I didn't 'buy' her, I stole her heart as well as she stole mine. We were both happy, and this is where it brought us, we are planning to get a kid too
You're 15!

Edit: Doesn't matter I read the rest of the thread.

Also: 1/10 I am a pig so I live on a farm.
I know I will be killed for food.

Last edited:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
You're 15!

Edit: Doesn't matter I read the rest of the thread.

Also: 1/10 I am a pig so I live on a farm.
I know I will be killed for food.
xD I need to get some help.. :--D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci