• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LlaHud's Lobby Entry!

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
So, me and Hudder have finally finished our lobby! The whole lobby (aside the maze) was built purely by me and Hudder;). So, lets show you some pics right away;).

Vote here if you want our lobby to be used! http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/which-lobby-would-you-like-to-see-in-mcsg.21416/ (This is not an official page but a way to find out what the community wants)

Le castle;P.

The entrance to one side of the maze. The maze is made so the aim of it, is to make it from one side to the other. And man, this maze is hard.

The entrance to the main castle.

Main hall, (Spawn point) and easy, first stage parkour. If you download the map, it'll be a lot easier to see the parkour;).

Parkour, main hall.

Rules board. You ideally spawn infront of it. Ladders lead upto the start of the parkour.

Long shot of castle. We are aware that there is no scenery around the castle. That is because, once you've spawned inside the walls, you don't notice it at all. It just causes lag.

The dungeon/jail. Full of tips for new players, and some elite players. Mainly new players XD.

Tips.

More tips, mainly because it annoys me how many people think gold is better than stone.

Food tactics and tips.

My face without glasses XD I look like an old man.

So, thankyou for looking at all the pictures we've uploaded. Me and Hudder put a lot of effort into this lobby, its been hard, seeming as weve been up against Teams, who have about 20-30 members, in other words 15x the man power D:. But we gave it our best, and this is what we have to show for it!;D
Any feedback is highly appreciated.
The main things to do in the lobby are, try to complete Michiels maze (Took me and Hudder 10-15 mins XD), look for funny and interesting eastereggs. Complete our two staged parkour, that leads to the top of the castle. It gets progressively harder.
Thankyou for reading, I hope you like the look of our lobby!:D.

Download:
Due to MCSG not letting me upload my file, me and Hudder have had to do it via Mediafire.
Here is the link to the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?14r43jq4fm7e82j
Shoutout to Zeno for telling me about this! XD

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Looks good! its going to be a tough decision for the people judging the maps :D

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I believe this is better than team elites lobby!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci