• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LlaHud's Lobby Entry!

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Great work guys :D
Thanks!:D

Love the lobby man looks sweet, i tryed the parkour its hard bit i do suck at parkour lol it took me like 10 min on one bit because i didnt realise the some of the ice had mealted in single player so i was like how "how is this even possible" then i realised and added the ice back lol. I would like to see someone actually good at parkour to do a time run to see how long it takes because with out a lot of practice i sure wont be able to compleate it in 5 min haha. Also i dont know if it was just me but there where no item frames in the under ground bits like in the pics. But i really like it and i wish you the best of luck :)
Really?:O I understand why the ice may have melted, but the item frames have gone? That is strange! I have no idea why thats happened o.o. I hope they could be added anyway:p. Yes, well. The first level of parkour is relatively easy. You should be able to do it in under 2 mins at least;) But the second level is extremely hard. I'm okay at parkour, and I struggle with it. But I wanted only a select few to be able to reach the top - It's hard.

-Llama!

Yay!XD

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I like more that TeamElite's lobby i think this is a good lobby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member