• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LlaHud's Lobby Entry!

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love the lobby man looks sweet, i tryed the parkour its hard bit i do suck at parkour lol it took me like 10 min on one bit because i didnt realise the some of the ice had mealted in single player so i was like how "how is this even possible" then i realised and added the ice back lol. I would like to see someone actually good at parkour to do a time run to see how long it takes because with out a lot of practice i sure wont be able to compleate it in 5 min haha. Also i dont know if it was just me but there where no item frames in the under ground bits like in the pics. But i really like it and i wish you the best of luck :)

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
The funny thing was that he commented on our lobby that he would like pics without shaders ^-^
Ahahaha!XD I know, But I was like, well, If Team Elite are gonna' use shaders, so should we;). Or its an unfair playing field right?;).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci