• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Long night, long day ahead!

Coltonator24

Platinum
Reaction score
I just have a few complaits, number 1, Really laggy, Number 2, i don't really like the new lobby, and number 3, if you are going to have this MCSG v2, please take out a lot of the servers so it is back at 200. If you can and if you want, please change it back to the old lobby. That one was much better. Please don't ban me for this but i just don't like the new MCSG. And i know that you guys worked really hard on this but my opinion is i don't like it. Sorry but!

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
I just have a few complaits, number 1, Really laggy, Number 2, i don't really like the new lobby, and number 3, if you are going to have this MCSG v2, please take out a lot of the servers so it is back at 200. If you can and if you want, please change it back to the old lobby. That one was much better. Please don't ban me for this but i just don't like the new MCSG. And i know that you guys worked really hard on this but my opinion is i don't like it. Sorry but!
you're not going to get banned for disliking something the server does as long as you don't break rules

iLights

Survivor
Reaction score
you're not going to get banned for disliking something the server does as long as you don't break rules
No your not even your being sarcastic, it's not funny.
--------------------------------------------
Real stat reset is next week or couple days guys.

ChaoticNub_72

Spectator
Reaction score
They should give a trial of a month with a Poll running to see if the people want the update reverted. From what i have seen on the forums it like majority wants it changed back so why not just do it?????? Im so confused how the staff think this is a good idea

pvpvpvpvpvpvpvp

Survivor
Reaction score
why do you guys call it v2, do you not remember releasing a v2 like 1 and a half months ago

maskeradeplays

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad, Can your devolopment team make it so if your kicked for a premium member your kicked to the hub instead of out of the server? This is kind of annoying for it can take a bit to find your server in the list

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci