• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Long night, long day ahead!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Chad, Can your devolopment team make it so if your kicked for a premium member your kicked to the hub instead of out of the server? This is kind of annoying for it can take a bit to find your server in the list
I'm sure that's just a bug. It should be resolved quite soon :D
Thanks for your concern for the betterment of the community!
~Cubes

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
why do you guys call it v2, do you not remember releasing a v2 like 1 and a half months ago
From what I believe, they released v2 of MCSG, and that was at the start of last year. This is v2 of McGamer

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
Jesus christ people, calm down. Just play another game for a while if you think this update is really bad atm. People are so inpatient lol,

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Not yet, the stats reset is currently delayed with no ETA, when it does happen it'll be in the weekend or holiday to give everyone a fair chance.

Edit : ChadTheDJ ninja'd me :c
lol never will everyone have a fair chance :p. Some ppl work weekends.. busy on the holidays.. etc etc.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
why do you guys call it v2, do you not remember releasing a v2 like 1 and a half months ago
MCSG v1 = April 2012
MCSG v2 = February 2013
MCGamer v1 = July 2013 (introduction of the hub)
MCGamer v2 = November 2014

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Why can't you guys just leave v1, until v2 is ready for public release. People could volunteer to help find bugs and stress the server.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Why can't you guys just leave v1, until v2 is ready for public release. People could volunteer to help find bugs and stress the server.
That's what the test server was for, unfortunately not all bugs were filtered out by it.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
That's what the test server was for, unfortunately not all bugs were filtered out by it.
The test server in the end was actually nearly bug free. It's just that when it was pushed to be the main server, new bugs emerged. At least that's what I learned.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
The test server in the end was actually nearly bug free. It's just that when it was pushed to be the main server, new bugs emerged. At least that's what I learned.
This. So much this. I'll write a more in depth post later, but I'm on mobile right now, so it's a bit harder to explain in detail.

I said this in another thread, but I will repeat it here: when you release a major update to a production environment, no matter how bug free it was in testing and no matter how much you tested it, there will be new issues that pop up. That isn't limited to us; if you think about it, a lot of releases by other companies have had the same issue. For example, EA's SimCity launch last year was plagued by server capacity issues and bugs (which is a shame, because I think it's actually a great game...)
The most that can be done is fixing whatever issues that pop up, which we're already working hard on.
(And no, reverting to v1 won't happen, mainly because that doesn't help us solve issues with v2 in any way...)

Last edited:

PolarProject

Platinum
Reaction score
^ Exactly what all staff are saying people, I don't see why everyone is creating unwanted hype and hate on this little dilemma of "surprising bugs". Faults and errors within updates involving any games these days are expected, and at most times are dealt with positively. Whereas the last 30 hours all I have seen is people pressuring the Dev's, I mean come on, there doing the best they can!

:D

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Almost looks like minplex(the system) As for new anticheat system, there is barely any difference, The new anti-cheat system should kick hackers with kill aura, regen, speed, autoclick etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci