• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Long night, long day ahead!

CreatedByNate

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally really enjoy the new features. I don't mind the whole number 'bug'. Personally, if you want to join a server with a friend/clan, you could easily pick a server from the beacon with no players and do it that way? I mean, I understand the concern, but I think it is more important to fix the big issues as stated above, then the issues regarding clan wars. Remember people, this is a big update, and for the update to really work, the main fixes need to be made before all the minor changes.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for all the hard work! I haven't gotten a chance to play on the new system yet, but I'm looking forward to when I'm able to.

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow, I'm so hyped for this new release. Although I didn't get to play it firsthand yesterday, hopefully the servers will be up and running today!

EmirSal

Spectator
Reaction score
Hatalar:
- İzleyiciler oyunda gözüküyor.
- Lag sorunu var
- Premium hesap oyuna girince huba atsın oyundan atmasın.

Bence:
- Survival Games Lobbylerine eski sistem gibi girilsin böyle çok karışık.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Only 8 servers? Is that a bug/glitch or temporary. :c

EmirSal

Spectator
Reaction score
Errors:
- The audience seems to be in the game.
- Lag issues have
- A premium account when you enter the game you're throwing at the hub of the game.

I think:
- So very confused as you entered the old system to Survival Games Lobby.

RvngeOG

Diamond
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ
I have a great suggestion. Now, since the "V2" is released. Obviously, there are many bugs. So I would recommend making a temporary "test" server. This would allow the players to be aware that the server is in "testing"
Also; rollback to the old hub, old server, old version of the server etc, JUST FOR NOW.
Because people are begging for V1 back, instead, you could temporarily keep V2 on a different server for testing server, and let V1 remain.
As soon as you think V2 is all fixed, you could literally just update back to V2, with all bugs fixed.
No complaints. No bugs. (well maybe some bugs :p) And everything will happen all at once, so yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci