• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Mine: The better version of Solar Frost

Do you want Lost Mine back on the MCSG servers?

• Yes

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Starbucks is a deer in space

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

optimusformer342

Spectator
Reaction score
So I went onto Vikkstar's server, and he had Lost Mine. The game lasted 3 minutes. I went onto MCSG and found Solar Frost. The game lasted 5 minutes, and I got killed in 4 minutes to a guy using a fishing rod doing ring around the rosie with cornucopia, knocking me out and never stopping to chase me. But that's not why I made this thread. It's because I want Lost Mine to come back on the MCSG servers. Why? It's better than Solar Frost, that's why. So what there're OP items? Wyverns Wake has a Diamond Sword, Golden Apples. EXP bottles, etc. But can you please let that back on?

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
They do complex things... Yet they cant remove diamond sword even tho they know where it's at... (Talking about the Developers and above)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
They do complex things... Yet they cant remove diamond sword even tho they know where it's at... (Talking about the Developers and above)
They need approval of the map maker to do that. And he is not planning on giving them that.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Um, I don't think Wyverns wake has Golden apples and ect... it has a Dia sword and exp bottles, thats it.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They need approval of the map maker to do that. And he is not planning on giving them that.
.__________________________________________________________________.
Why do you need approval? xD.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Lost Mine got removed because it had OP items, it would've been easily if they got rid of the items and kept the map in the servers :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci