• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Mine: The better version of Solar Frost

Do you want Lost Mine back on the MCSG servers?

• Yes

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Starbucks is a deer in space

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Sigh, Tomahawk was asked to remove all the OP items. He did SEND the none-op items version, however they never pushed the update. Since the update was never pushed, they just ignored the map...

L

Lululioness

I used to always fall in holes and get lost on that map... lost mine... haha I'm so punny...
Solar frost ftw!

Well lost mine was my first win on mcsg so plz add it back.
I thought you'd been playing longer than that :eek:

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lost Mine has a lot of OP items in it even though I've never played it. I think that Solar Frost is a decent map but the size is too small and people normally go the same route. There are also a various amount of traps that I dislike as well as that you can easily die by some guy who got a sword off corn and goes to the same route as you.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The old version of solar frost was awesome. Then Team Elite came in and ruined the corn :( (the other additions were fine, I guess).
just pointing out we did not "ruin" it given that the maps makers aka creepy and echo did it the rest of the team followed there instuctions sooo dont blame people that did nothing.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Wyverns wake was said to be getting removed anyways although I'm not sure it is still being removed.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
just pointing out we did not "ruin" it given that the maps makers aka creepy and echo did it the rest of the team followed there instuctions sooo dont blame people that did nothing.
I love the new version, it looks amazing and the other additions were great! I'm just saying that the old corn was a bit better for pvp. Sorry if I offended anyone :(

J

Joel/MadDawg

The fact of the matter is that Lost Mine is tiny and has virtually no builds. It really wasn't a map that deserved to be added in the first place, and I believe the map would have been removed without the op items anyway. Solar Frost is much bigger, has sizable builds, and is thought out better. Simply put, Solar Frost is a fair mcsg map and Lost Mine wasn't.

CdrewMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you have anything to say about the possibility of bringing the map back?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly lost mine wasn't a very good map.. and it was no way better than solar frost. It had OP items, and yes, so did wyverns wake, but they removed that map also since the OP items weren't being removed.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Wyvern's Wake is being removed because of the OP items, so your argument is flawed. The people who built Lost Mine broke the rules by adding OP items. That is why it was removed. Also, your argument is very opinionated. There are no facts stating that one map is better than the other. I liked Lost Mine a lot when it was on the servers, but, unfortunately, the creators added OP items and the rules clearly state that a map will be removed upon the discovery of OP items.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci