• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Mine: The better version of Solar Frost

Do you want Lost Mine back on the MCSG servers?

• Yes

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Starbucks is a deer in space

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
The old version of solar frost was awesome. Then Team Elite came in and ruined the corn :( (the other additions were fine, I guess).
How did TeamElite ruin corn?

Tbh: I liked the old corn, but i think the new corn is the same still

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
The new corn is not the same at all.
How is it not at all? They still have the snow and ice obviously and they have the chests and crafting table... And if the new corn is bad, then why is it still here other then the old one?

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
How is it not at all? They still have the snow and ice obviously and they have the chests and crafting table... And if the new corn is bad, then why is it still here other then the old one?
It looks better, but the gameplay is worse. It used to be flat and easy to fight on. Now there are those snow slabs that make it hard to fight on.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks better, but the gameplay is worse. It used to be flat and easy to fight on. Now there are those snow slabs that make it hard to fight on.
I think they already have the snow Slabs there before the new spawn :p (just outside the spawn)

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Really!? Because you know, the snow, ice, chests, and crafting table make the corn good! Before the entire corn was flat, meaning the fights were better. Now with their being 2 levels of the corn and all the snow slabs and crap, I feel like the gameplay is worse.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Really!? Because you know, the snow, ice, chests, and crafting table make the corn good! Before the entire corn was flat, meaning the fights were better. Now with their being 2 levels of the corn and all the snow slabs and crap, I feel like the gameplay is worse.
That's the point of the game, to make it for challenging...

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Well here's a solution: don't play it...
The thing is, I like the rest of the map. I find the short games and fast paced gameplay very fun. The only part of the map I dislike is the corn. So I won't stop playing the map just because of the corn.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Solar frost ftw!

Well lost mine was my first win on mcsg so plz add it back.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Sigh, Tomahawk was asked to remove all the OP items. He did SEND the none-op items version, however they never pushed the update. Since the update was never pushed, they just ignored the map...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci