• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lucid's Demands (soft-hearted <3)

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I bring you:

Lucid's Soft Hearted Demands!

Lucid's first demand:

Lucid demands that porkchops be changed to something more useful, like golden apples! Lucid thinks golden apples would be very useful, and that it would stop the complaints of people cleaning up. He thinks that, right now, porkchops have no use because one doesn't lose hunger. Lucid thinks golden apples would be a nice feature in KitPvP.

Lucid's second demand:

Lucid demands that a regen effect will be applied to a player after a kill! He believes that as of right now, killing someone and ending with low hearts leaves players vulnerable to a one-hit-kill. Lucid thinks, that to make the game more fun, that there should be a Regen II effect applied to a character for 5 seconds after a kill.

Lucid's third demand:

Lucid demands that killstreaks be implemented! Lucid has an idea for these killstreaks!

3 Kills - Two Instant Damage II Splash Pots
5 Kills - Speed II effect for 20 seconds
9 Kills - Diamond Sword Sharp I with 30 uses left
14 Kills - Spawn 10 allied DOGES!
18 Kills - Diamond Sword Full Duration left
21 Kills - Strength II for 30 seconds!

Lucid thinks these are interesting and fair killstreaks, however Lucid does not mind if these are not implemented, as long as there are killstreaks!

Lucid's fourth demand:

Lucid believes that when a player hits a certain amount of killstreak, there should be an announcement in chat! Lucid thinks the announcement could go like this:

Player Lucidictive is on a RAMPAGE (3 kills).
(Sorry, forums don't have the right MCSG colors but imagine it in MCSG colors :p)

Lucid thinks the announcements should be:

RAMPAGE (3 kills)
Penta Kill(5 kills)
FANTASTIC (9 kills)
ACE (14 kills)
DOMINATING(18 kills)
UNSTOPPABLE (21 kills)

Last edited:

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree 110%, BUT on the other hand would be hard for random players to kill a guy on a 21 kill streak eh?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
One thing that I would like is a Side Effect to these kill streaks.
Examples:
You get 2 instant dmg potions, but when you use them you also take the same amount of damage.
After having Speed for 30 seconds, you get slowness I for 15.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree 110%, BUT on the other hand would be hard for random players to kill a guy on a 21 kill streak eh?
Would be hard to get a 21 kill streak :D. Almost impossible! If someone gets 21 kills and no deaths/logs, they deserve that boost of power. Players can avoid the player with this killstreak until his strength runs out (which they would know if the player had it by particles)

Also, updated the thread with Lucid's next demand!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Would be hard to get a 21 kill streak :D. Almost impossible! If someone gets 21 kills and no deaths/logs, they deserve that boost of power. Players can avoid the player with this killstreak until his strength runs out (which they would know if the player had it by particles)

Also, updated the thread with Lucid's next demand!
Penta kill
Ace

Maybe if they kill 2 people in a row with a bow, "Shots Fired!" xP

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
You're one demanding.. Lucid.. geezus.. killstreaks would be pretty awesome though and the chat could announce that a player is "GodLike" at like 50 kills idk .. swag

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci