• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lucid's Demands (soft-hearted <3)

BlondeAsian

Diamond
Reaction score
I think there should be a safe zone to where you can leave but not re enter and when you spawn the armor already put on. And very smart lucid!

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
i disagree with every thing acept the kill streaks but maybe a golden apple could be added to your kill steak list instead of instant damage because you would end up hitting yourself on occasion

Reaction score
-chop , chop , punch , punch , the actual quote dissapeared.-
DareDevilMan1 says YUSSSS PLESS I PHENNN to Lucidictive 's demands. DareDevilMan1 thinks , by the way , that killstreak awards should NOT be so big and he says to be a little bit nerfed "ples". GG by the way for your ide.. *cough* *cough* Demands!
I feel sad by this D: And because I'm just annoying like that I'm going to correct a stupid thing

Pentakill: Getting 5 kills consecutively, A double kill is 2 kills of quick succession, not two kills with a 5 minute space between them, this also goes for Pentakill.

Ace: An Ace is when you kill everyone, 14 people isn't everyone

Dominating and Unstoppable: Well I'm just a lol nerd and in LoL,
5 - Unstoppable
6 - Dominating

But but they are in a different order in your idea :c

Idek D: It's christmas for me right now and I'm wasting time doing this ;-;
EU/NE 30 LvL Unranked IGN: TheMexicanRobot
Let's be LoL nerds together :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads