• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lucid's Demands (soft-hearted <3)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
"Lucid thinks these are interesting and fair killstreaks, " Interesting, yes, fair, no. Strength 2 is ridiculously OP, 10 dogs and speed as well. Would be a massive pain when a hacker got those. Plus it doesn't really fit in with the mcsg "kit", a good way could be getting occasional diamonds, golden apples, golden carrots, enchanting bottles, enderpearls at an appropriate rate.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
RAMPAGE (3 kills)
Penta Kill(5 kills)
FANTASTIC (9 kills)
ACE (14 kills)
DOMINATING(18 kills)
UNSTOPPABLE (21 kills)
I feel sad by this D: And because I'm just annoying like that I'm going to correct a stupid thing

Pentakill: Getting 5 kills consecutively, A double kill is 2 kills of quick succession, not two kills with a 5 minute space between them, this also goes for Pentakill.

Ace: An Ace is when you kill everyone, 14 people isn't everyone

Dominating and Unstoppable: Well I'm just a lol nerd and in LoL,
5 - Unstoppable
6 - Dominating

But but they are in a different order in your idea :c

Idek D: It's christmas for me right now and I'm wasting time doing this ;-;

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel sad by this D: And because I'm just annoying like that I'm going to correct a stupid thing

Pentakill: Getting 5 kills consecutively, A double kill is 2 kills of quick succession, not two kills with a 5 minute space between them, this also goes for Pentakill.
A killstreak is consecutively, not sure what you mean by this part.

And I do realize that, but LoL doesn't set the standard for everything else.

For the ACE part. uh, true. :p

dq

District 13
Reaction score
and at 100 kills you get the DQ killstreak, where all players get lowered to half a heart, and you have prop 4 diamond armor, speed, strength, you can fly, and you NCP doesnt affect you for 6 weeks.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
and at 100 kills you get the DQ killstreak, where all players get lowered to half a heart, and you have prop 4 diamond armor, speed, strength, you can fly, and you NCP doesnt affect you for 6 weeks.
Prop 4? It's so OP it doesn't exist!

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Lucid's first demand:

Lucid demands that porkchops be changed to something more useful, like golden apples! Lucid thinks golden apples would be very useful, and that it would stop the complaints of people cleaning up. He thinks that, right now, porkchops have no use because one doesn't lose hunger. Lucid thinks golden apples would be a nice feature in KitPvP.
I wouldn't mind seeing golden apples in place. However, I must give my opinions on something else: Please, please don't make us eat food. The porkchops to me imply that eating is intended to be a thing, but I honestly feel it ruins the pacing of the game. I just want to be able to run around and attack people without getting chased or else just slowed down because I have to eat. :/ (Golden apples are fine, though. It is by no means a requirement to your safety to eat one and is instead a little boost when you have time. I am completely okay with this.)

Lucid's first demand:

Lucid demands that a regen effect will be applied to a player after a kill! He believes that as of right now, killing someone and ending with low hearts leaves players vulnerable to a one-hit-kill. Lucid thinks, that to make the game more fun, that there should be a Regen II effect applied to a character for 5 seconds after a kill.
I would have to agree to an extent. As of right now, after you finish a 1v1 with somebody, it's next to impossible to stay away from people long enough to regen to reasonable health. an alternate way to gain health quickly would be nice, and after killing a player would be a good time. Some questions have to be asked, though:
Would it be similar to another place I'm sure we all know about where something drops on the ground for you to pick up to gain the regen, or do you just get it for the kill? Just getting it for the kill means bow fights that you win will properly be given to you as a winner, but the other way means you'll actually need to put yourself into melee danger to get the regen easily, stopping people from just "camping" somewhere nobody will go for a while, if you know what I mean.
Other things include whether or not it be a instant health buff or actually regen. Regen has one thing about it most people don't know: When you have the regeneration buff, your player can be hit faster. This is easily displayed if you simply go on a vanilla multiplayer server and have someone eat a notch/god/OP golden apple and you hit them continuously with a diamond sword. The difference becomes clearer and clearer the better your sword, too, last I recall. (This isn't some theory or rumor or something. Seriously, go try it.) This means that giving regeneration rather than instant health gives people an incentive to run off for a bit after a fight instead of just tanking all the damage for getting the last hits.

Lucid's third demand:

Lucid demands that killstreaks be implemented! Lucid has an idea for these killstreaks!

3 Kills - Two Instant Damage II Splash Pots
5 Kills - Speed II effect for 20 seconds
9 Kills - Diamond Sword Sharp I with 30 uses left
14 Kills - Spawn 10 allied DOGES!
18 Kills - Diamond Sword Full Duration left
21 Kills - Strength II for 30 seconds!

Lucid thinks these are interesting and fair killstreaks, however Lucid does not mind if these are not implemented, as long as there are killstreaks!

Lucid's fourth demand:

Lucid believes that when a player hits a certain amount of killstreak, there should be an announcement in chat! Lucid thinks the announcement could go like this:

Player Lucidictive is on a RAMPAGE (3 kills).
(Sorry, forums don't have the right MCSG colors but imagine it in MCSG colors :p)

Lucid thinks the announcements should be:

RAMPAGE (3 kills)
Penta Kill(5 kills)
FANTASTIC (9 kills)
ACE (14 kills)
DOMINATING(18 kills)
UNSTOPPABLE (21 kills)
I'd like to see killstreaks, but if there is any one thing I've learned from playing on you know where, it's that giving people bonuses like potion effects really isn't fair in the slightest. Something as simple as speed II can ruin the game for someone else. Imagine I'm on a good streak myself, I play the game smart and stay out of everyones reach to regen...but suddenly someone with speed II comes along. What am I going to do about it? Nothing. I can't do anything about speed II, it ruins my own killstreak just because someone else came along with their own small one to ruin it. It was equally frustrating on you know where when somebody who went on a dying streak of 5 came in with resistance 3 and I hit them 3 times as many times as they hit me, and they still live. How was I supposed to know he had resistance? By the time I would have seen the particles, he'd have hit me enough times that I'd be dead, maybe not by him, but by someone else when I tried to run from someone who was invincible to me and inevitably going to chase me until he killed me, ignoring all other sources of damage because he can.

Yes, the whole system could be different...but honestly? I believe the point of kit PvP is to have different items designed to work with your selected kit, and that's all I should expect on you. Throwing in other random things like potion effects, swords, etc...it ruins the whole point of knowing the "class" and countering them.

I have nothing against the chat messages telling people of your killstreak when it gets high, I just don't want to see people being given bonuses for it. It's just making the guy who's already good at the game far more powerful than he needs to be.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
A killstreak is consecutively, not sure what you mean by this part.

And I do realize that, but LoL doesn't set the standard for everything else.

For the ACE part. uh, true. :p
Oh wait I was tired that was a mistake
A pentakill is 5 kills in quick succession.
Like a said a double kill can't have a long break, nor a triple, quadra and PENTA.
Getting 5 kills over the space of 5 minutes is a streak, getting 5 kills in under 10 seconds from eachother is a Pentakill

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hao aboot luci kil strake i men dath strak u r bed s0 u dy a lot so u bcum csupe

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree 110%, BUT on the other hand would be hard for random players to kill a guy on a 21 kill streak eh?
Get on a 21 kill streak. Come back and talk to me about goals hard to achieve afterward.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci