• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Luckiest MCSG moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachspotatomeow

Spectator
Reaction score
When i was playing on breeze island i got nothing in the corn chests and got almost no other chests and then later i saw two people fighting and when one of them died i picked up their stuff and ran but someone was following me but after a minute or so he lost me and i went back to spawn got the corn refill and then waited for a bit and i then ran up behind someone and murdered them and then at deathmatch i absolutely destroyed and i won

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some friends and I met up on Map 1 with close to nothing. There were five of us and the refill was about to happen so we ran to corn and hid in some trees. There's a guy in full iron and a diamond sword waiting down at the crafting bench for the refill to happen, so we try to come up with a plan (which was terrible and complicated). All of a sudden, these two guys in chain and iron armor, and iron swords run out and start attacking him. The three of them are all chasing each other around corn, when my team spontaneously decides to run down. All we had was partial leather armor on everyone, two people with stone axes, two people with wood axes, and one person unarmed. We SOMEHOW manage to kill the three of them in the chaos and take corn for ourselves. Later we have a free for all, and one of us wins the game.

Swell times, swell times. :D

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
You don't have donor priority.
You join a server as soon as it restarts. But nooo, you get an error. You need to join an another server to fix it. Join one, and sees the server you were first joining has 23/24. Quickly click it, and joins.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You don't have donor priority.
You join a server as soon as it restarts. But nooo, you get an error. You need to join an another server to fix it. Join one, and sees the server you were first joining has 23/24. Quickly click it, and joins.
-gets kicked by donor for being the last one to join-

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
Killed Tito, Zeno, Sungod and Megaryan in the same match ;) Gained over 2000 points from some guys bounty. Best game ever <3

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
I head up onto the roof of the apartment building in sg 4 open yeir 2 chest....3 diamonds lol. I won that game. A weird experience that happened to me was i opened the teir 2 chest at gravel trap. 4 pairs of chain boots lol. finnally a guy was chasing me then some one killed that person and gave me all of the stuff iron armor diamond sword and all

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Mine was on Survival Games 4. I had yet to win. I was teamed with my friend. This was our first time doing really well. We both had really good armor and diamond swords. We got to the death match and it was just one other guy against us. We get lots of hits on the guy and then I back away to heal and my friend dies. The guy starts running. I shoot an arrow near him just in hopes of scaring him to keep running. I start climbing the ladder, and realize I am seeing people say good game. It turns out, I accidentally hit the guy with my "warning shot" and killed him! Still my favorite win. :D
And this is actually one of my worst moments, I went up a ladder with my diamond sword which was why he killed me. I hadn't learned then that ladders are not a good choice when fighting...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Taking on a team of 5 with all better stuff than me.

I kill 4, and am about to die but then the other guy crashes, bloody hilarious.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I kill Samdude09 and tpemrickjr. It was awesome.

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
*Finds stone sword in the cornucopia

> Luckiest Moment In SG.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I had full iron armor and a diamond sword on breeze island. I go to the boat, where the last four people are waiting for me. They all have mixed iron, chain, and gold armor and iron or diamond swords. They have a plan, so they all go down into the lower area of the ship.

I hesitate, and try to get a few shots off. I didn't want to rush right into a trap. I eventually decide to just go all out beast mode on them (mostly because my parents were telling me to stop). So I went down the ladder and ran into the pack. Being the not very experienced players they were, they tried to hide behind each other. Some would come towards me, but then run again, like they were to scared to hit me. So I just starting attacking them. One of them decided to attack me and I killed him easily. The others came and hit me some times so I had to run.

I went into the room behind the iron bars and ate a golden apple as they stood and watched me. One of them tried to walk into the room, but I started shooting him so he ran away. I went out into the room, and starting attacking them again. I killed another one, and went for the other one who had climbed up the ladder to try to snipe me. I went up he ladder and kill him with 3 hearts left.

The fourth one then came down from the main deck of the ship and we got in a sniper battle. He hit me, so I had only 2 1/2 hearts. He started climbing the ladder while I ate another apple. I shot him as he came up, but it only slowed him down. I ran to the top of the ladder and started hitting him. After standing there hitting each other for a few seconds, I was down to 1 heart. I backed up, then ran at him and got a critical hit on him. He dies, I win. (obviously the events happened much faster in real time).

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
I won yesterday on Breeze (first ever win!). Totally my luckiest moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member