• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maintenance on Sunday, October 27 @ 8PM-11PM CDT

ZeMaster

Tribute
Reaction score
There is an in-built BSM in minecraft and it is insanely unfair for those who abuse it. Of course some of you will agree with the update, and I think in survival it will be useful for some of the laggier players, but on MCSG it is too much like BSM (actually it IS BSM but still). Is there going to be a plugin or a rule that blocks this feature?
Thx guys
~Noob
What's BSM and why is it so bad?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
There is an in-built BSM in minecraft and it is insanely unfair for those who abuse it. Of course some of you will agree with the update, and I think in survival it will be useful for some of the laggier players, but on MCSG it is too much like BSM (actually it IS BSM but still). Is there going to be a plugin or a rule that blocks this feature?
Thx guys
~Noob
If everyone has "BSM"(minecraft sprint key), no one does

Perry1007

Diamond
Reaction score
HMMMM

? IM a diamond sposor

uh

Last edited by a moderator:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Thx guys
~Noob
The mod adds a whole bunch of features to the sprinting system 1.7 still won't have, like the ability to disable double-tapping W, setting toggle-able keys and the flying boost.

Reaction score
The mod adds a whole bunch of features to the sprinting system 1.7 still won't have, like the ability to disable double-tapping W, setting toggle-able keys and the flying boost.
Yes, I know, but the point being is that if you hold left control it will be literally BSM. Trust me. I've tried. But I get your point
What's BSM and why is it so bad?
BSM is a mod that allows you to never stop sprinting. It's pretty haxy and it got banned a while ago because if you never stop sprinting you have advantages like being able to hit people easier and killing the fishing rod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci