• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make MCSG better. Not worse. AWARENESS.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That may be, but it takes a lot of time to be an admin on these servers, being as big as they are. I heard Dave even quit his job so he can devote his time to being an admin, but I am not too sure about that.
Yes and I understand that, but sometimes he is in a TS channel with Mods and other VIP's and such and I poke Dave and he says he is busy, then I poke the people he is in the TS with and they say they are just talking to him about life and such.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Yes and I understand that, but sometimes he is in a TS channel with Mods and other VIP's and such and I poke Dave and he says he is busy, then I poke the people he is in the TS with and they say they are just talking to him about life and such.
Is it because his name is 'life855' ? *ba dum cha*

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
U know I agree with this but I think moderators and such should make sure they follow also

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
i think i should get promoted to owner, this will help the community
this is my opinion
my opinion is fact

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll just make this short:
IN MY OPINION, there have been instances where some people have dealt with the situation at hand completely and blatantly faulty. I could not make out a single explanation for how they were acting in those instances. This is based on what people have spread to me by word of mouth, and screenshots and evidence as well. I know it would be appropriate for me to forgive and forget, but there are things in some people's past that I am unable to condone. Maybe in the future, but not now. In the end, they wouldn't really care if I like them or not.

I would love an explanation to it all, an open gateway to all the responses to the biggest questions I've had, but sadly that would be impossible. Though I haven't gotten into an tension with these people since I've never said anything pertaining to this topic before, but it has affected many of my friends, whom I actually care about, and wouldn't want to see them becoming the scapegoats for voicing their opinions, or even creating a specialized signature.

This is, of course, my opinion on the situation. It is most likely contrary to most of the replies to this thread, but what we have to realize is that nobody's an angel. Nobody can constantly make the wrong decisions, take the incorrect path, following their own guidelines, and expect to be forgiven every single time for their wrongdoings. That's like a prisoner being forgiven for constantly robbing banks. Doesn't make very much sense, now does it?

In the end, THIS IS THE INTERNET.
Dave, or any other admin, could simply turn off their computers and leave this community. I completely respect their drive and motivation to support this community, but I do think changes could be made, including enlarging the "fine line" between "owner" and "admin".

That is all.
If this made you hate me, great. If this made you respect me, great.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
including enlarging the "fine line" between "owner" and "admin".
im about to run off to college so i only have time to talk on this one thing. the admins stand in place of chad when he is to busy as his life is really busy the line is that fine as he knows almost all of us IRL and trusts us and with out it being that fine the comunity would not be able to contiue as it is bleave me we tryed adding a new rank it dident work the problem i see is not how far our authority goes as you would be suprised how much we check with chad before doing things IMO its the fact that we say something and people ether A) dont listen or B) say they have and make drama over what they think we mean not what we actuly mean EX. when i type it is in a different tone (normaly aggressive) to what i mean where if you were to hop on ts and ask me about the thing i would be calm as long as you are.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More people need to speak on their problems in private with admins. People for some reason need to discuss their opinion so everyone can see it. I don't know if this is for attention, or that they just can not control themselves. I agree that people should privately contact admins and sr mods about their problems. Thank you for making this thread.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
im about to run off to college so i only have time to talk on this one thing. the admins stand in place of chad when he is to busy as his life is really busy the line is that fine as he knows almost all of us IRL and trusts us and with out it being that fine the comunity would not be able to contiue as it is bleave me we tryed adding a new rank it dident work the problem i see is not how far our authority goes as you would be suprised how much we check with chad before doing things IMO its the fact that we say something and people ether A) dont listen or B) say they have and make drama over what they think we mean not what we actuly mean EX. when i type it is in a different tone (normaly aggressive) to what i mean where if you were to hop on ts and ask me about the thing i would be calm as long as you are.
While I was aware of the fact that Admins play Chad's role when he's not around, there are a few events on the forums that could have benefited from Chad being present rather than Admins, since some people don't take the admins seriously.

*edit: And there are also some things that some high staff have done, that I can guarantee Chad would never condone.

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
More people need to speak on their problems in private with admins. People for some reason need to discuss their opinion so everyone can see it. I don't know if this is for attention, or that they just can not control themselves. I agree that people should privately contact admins and sr mods about their problems. Thank you for making this thread.
A large part of the reason that this is impractical is because the Senior Staff and Admins simply don't have the time to talk face-to-face with an individual person. Because if they did that, then more people would start doing it whenever they had an issue, but then the Admins would be too busy. So instead, they just say they're busy or something.
And then, they tell us to talk to a Senior Moderator. And we end up thinking to ourselves, "Admins are so lazy."
And you know what they Senior Mods say? They tell us to talk to an Admin. And then, we once again wrongfully think, "Wow, does anyone in this community do anything?"
So eventually, some people might try asking a Mod. And the Mods often either don't have the authority to answer our questions, or simply aren't knowledgeable enough about the subject in order to properly field that type of question.
And when it comes to ban disputes or something, they just say to "Post a ban dispute on the forums", where we receive generic answers and replies.
This is kind of me going on about how I see things happening, but I also know that others agree with me. I've been in a few too many debates about this.
And just saying for the last time, Im not Dave's boyfriend. He's my brother....from another mother.
I'm pretty sure that whoever said that referred to your bond with Dave, and are implying that you could easily be biased when defending him.

yzpA

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems to me that many people in the community have encountered staff being mean, abusive, disrespectful, and unfair at times but when ever someone makes a thread with evidence about it they get banned.. I know people that have been banned for doing this and its really unfair. I feel like if anyone has something to say in this community they can't be heard and its really unfortunate that this community has come to this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci