• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 coming soon to ALL severs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nlcraft

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow i am so excited about it!! cant wait!I think it can come out everytime now

mstiles92

Spectator
Reaction score
You need to make a random map picker thing :p. It picks a random map and you are brought to fight on it :D
That's exactly how the system is set up. At the beginning of each round, a map is randomly picked from the list of available maps.

Mary8544

Spectator
Reaction score
WOW! i hope this becomes a map it would be total awesome! i have a idea for map 3. like district 13 where you spawn above ground then find your way under with traps and chests

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh and id just like to say im finding the highst place with a bow and just snipe people lol

zacka123321

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks great. But i really am going to have to donate to get on it. Just like every awesome server. :D

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
For those who don't know, this is being made by the same person who designed the first one! So expect the awsome amount of secrets!

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
Totally excited for this! Only problem i see is that the servers will be absolutely chockers with people wanting to try the new map, particularly if they are getting a little bored with the current one...

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Maybe we should have an event that you have to ask to be in and be whitelisted for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci