• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map in Progress [ 85%] | Residential Park [Updated Screenshots c:]

Shandy

Survivor
Reaction score
Has that Valleyside feel.... Which is why I think I'm gonna love this map! Looks dope tbh! (dope = good btw xD)

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Really nice map! Your team and your-self did a wonderful job on the map, I would maybe suggest adding a litte bit more detail to some of the buildings but other than that, fantastic job on the map!

Regards,

~FAMILYMONSTER

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Has that Valleyside feel.... Which is why I think I'm gonna love this map! Looks dope tbh! (dope = good btw xD)
A lot of people has said that it looks way too much like Valleyside but I dont feel like thats a bad thing and thanks for the great feedback <3
Really nice map! Your team and your-self did a wonderful job on the map, I would maybe suggest adding a litte bit more detail to some of the buildings but other than that, fantastic job on the map!

Regards,

~FAMILYMONSTER
We are trying to make a map that is enjoyable to play in it c:

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not really a big fan of the theme to be honest.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
It's great! Like a few others said, it has that Valleyside feel to it. I would actually really like to see this on the servers c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci