• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map in Progress [ 85%] | Residential Park [Updated Screenshots c:]

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
We have been working on this map for a while now and we hope that you guys would like it. We are opened for new ideas to add on to the map if you wanna give us some feedback/support we would be really happy.

Our goals are:

- Make a beautiful map: From my point of view if a map is not really attractive I dont feel like really playing on it but if it looks pretty then I feel attracted to it.

- We want to make a fun map: Who doesn't like a map like SG4 or Valleside, they are really fun to play even knowing that they are way overplayed I still vote for them on lobby.

- Small map: We would rather make a smaller map so the games go by a lot faster, that way there is more action compacted and it is more fun to play on it.

- Make it scrim, Clan War/Battle map: I would love for this map to be a Clan War/Battle map because I think that it would be awesome to take it to another level on the MCSG community. And a personal goal.

- Make a flat map: The flint and steal are pretty useless on a map with mountains/hills and you dont really have space if a team is chaising you or you are just running.

As I said we are still working on this map and we can still change things. We are opened to suggestions as I said earlier and hope you guys like the map.

-People:

- Epona_rider:
Head Builder/Map owner.
-GhostlyProMC: Head Builder.
- xEpicZable: Builder.
- PeachyZeZe07: Helper.
-MrSausageRolls: Terraformer.

-Hopefully you guys like it c:

Screenshots:

-Cornucopia:

-Cornupia at night:

-A view from the NHC building:

-Soccer Field:

- Buildings with a basketball court ( updated )

- The Hospital:

- Random View:

-The Road:

Updates:

Romanian style pool:

Some teerraforming:

Some More terraforming:

parking lot under construction:
GG

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe add a little more detail to the buildings, creating depth. But other than that the map looks great! Keep up the great work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci