• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This idea sounds really cool and i know im a bit late but if you still need help im all for it. Heres my application
Nickname: Bomb or bom
Username:BomBashious
Suggestion for a map name: The name someone put up Queen Herobrine was cool
Other suggestions: Not really
Specialty: Details, and some of the structure
I want to help because: I havnt build a map yet but ive really wanted to, and i really liked this idea
I can go on almost any day of the week, so any day shouldnt be too much of a problem
Hope i can help you guys out .!

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
This idea sounds really cool and i know im a bit late but if you still need help im all for it. Heres my application
Nickname: Bomb or bom
Username:BomBashious
Suggestion for a map name: The name someone put up Queen Herobrine was cool
Other suggestions: Not really
Specialty: Details, and some of the structure
I want to help because: I havnt build a map yet but ive really wanted to, and i really liked this idea
I can go on almost any day of the week, so any day shouldnt be too much of a problem
Hope i can help you guys out .!
Ok, you can help, Bom. I'll try to get you whitelisted as soon as possible.
Add me on Skype, so then we can do this.

This isn't for you, Bom.
If you're interested, add me on Skype, but make sure you've posted an application, and that I've accepted (or TheMinecraftPerson), then add me and I'll try and talk to you ASAP.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, you're right. That IS supposed to be a ship, that's just the up-to-date picture we got. It WILL be a giant ship once done.
i also just want to say that many maps now have ships so you could try something new also like a hidden tiny cave system that leads to a chest but also with traps and stuff ^_^

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
i also just want to say that many maps now have ships so you could try something new also like a hidden tiny cave system that leads to a chest but also with traps and stuff ^_^
I'm planning on that, I'm just waiting til' Friday.

Zaxori

Spectator
Reaction score
nickname: Zax
username: Zaxori
skype name: corruptchicken
suggestion for the map name: shipwreck
other suggestions; it seems like you've already made the frame of the ship but i was thinking before of having it broken into 2 pieces sinking on an angle.
specialty: i am an ok builder and can generally help out
this map sounds intresting and i thing by the sounds of it. they will have to put it up on the server.
and the other thing is i need the ip address?p[

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
nickname: Zax
username: Zaxori
skype name: corruptchicken
suggestion for the map name: shipwreck
other suggestions; it seems like you've already made the frame of the ship but i was thinking before of having it broken into 2 pieces sinking on an angle.
specialty: i am an ok builder and can generally help out
this map sounds intresting and i thing by the sounds of it. they will have to put it up on the server.
and the other thing is i need the ip address?p[
We were planning on having a cruising ship that stopped, not a wrecked ship. Other than that, you're good. I'll tell you the IP soon.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, you can help, Bom. I'll try to get you whitelisted as soon as possible.
Add me on Skype, so then we can do this.

This isn't for you, Bom.
If you're interested, add me on Skype, but make sure you've posted an application, and that I've accepted (or TheMinecraftPerson), then add me and I'll try and talk to you ASAP.
Ok i will. I wont be around this tomorrow or this friday, but i will be this weekend :D

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, I STILL haven't been on the server yet... It's never up when I'm on. :(
P.S.- have I been whitelisted on the server?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci