• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Review of Every 24-Player MCSG Map

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
The issue with this review is that it is your own personal opinion and therefore is biased towards your own personal views and opinions of what a map should be. Some people love larger maps that have more survival elements to them whereas other players have the attitude that it's all about PvP therefore every person will have their own opinions on a map. Also what a lot of people fail to realise is that basic phychology means that if you have a bad experience on a map early on with it then you will always have that same feeling about that map unless it is forced upon you to actually change your opinion, in this example overplayed maps that you end up playing therefore you end up being forced to change your opinions on it.
I never said they weren't my opinions. I actually said they were. But agree with them or not, I made good points. (You can disagree with my points, but that doesn't make them any less valid.)

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
I never said they weren't my opinions. I actually said they were. But agree with them or not, I made good points. (You can disagree with my points, but that doesn't make them any less valid.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci