• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Review of Every 24-Player MCSG Map

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
Let's start it! #BringBackGodApplesOnSurvivalKingdom! These were one of the main enjoyable things on Survival Kingdom. If a full leather or no armor guy with a god apple takes on a full iron armor guy with diamond sword it would be a good battle!

Rexcaviator

Diamond
Reaction score
Breeze Island 2: Much like Winds of Change this is a well-executed island. Good chests/tiering and much more land than water for gameplay. Looks nice too.

Demon’s Breeze: No comment…. (I am against remakes.)
Well, Breeze Island 2 basically is a remake of Breeze Island V1, just with the difference that Breeze Island 2 was made by the same builder, who made Breeze Island V1...
So I don't really understand why you like Breeze Island 2 and dislike Demons Breeze with the comment that you don't like remakes. They are both remakes. :D

A

AlphaAussie

Just my opinion on a few of the maps

Moonbase9 is a amazing maps with lots of good gameplay and really good tiering
It's one of those maps where I'm guaranteed to get one enchant on at least one of my weapons :3
Only main downside to this map is the chases can be quiet long thanks to all the really flat ground

I personally really enjoy breeze island 2 as well, its also got great tiering and I get really fast paced gameplay on it
Especially since it is a fairly nice map that's easy to maneuver on the water thanks to the lily pads
It really is a much better version of the original breeze island even if people consider it as a cheap knock off

Fallen Empire is a unique map to me because it's the only map where I can fight and ride on horses :3
It's a big map which takes a long time to finish so I use that time to fish for a saddle (Done it 3 times b4 lol) and go around killing people on a horse, it's pretty hilarious xD

As for sg 1-5, they are the classic and original ones and should always stay

In my opinion, lobby games is to OP with the blimp and was OP with the diamond sword but they fixed that at least

Demons breeze is just unique on its own, well tiered and fun to play on with the lava. It's brings a really different aspect with all the lava and personally one of my fav maps to take teams out on :3

They are just my opinions on the few map, the rest of the maps are fairly self explanatory like valley side

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Well, Breeze Island 2 basically is a remake of Breeze Island V1, just with the difference that Breeze Island 2 was made by the same builder, who made Breeze Island V1...
So I don't really understand why you like Breeze Island 2 and dislike Demons Breeze with the comment that you don't like remakes. They are both remakes. :D
Breeze Island 2 isn't a remake, it is a sequel. On Demon's Breeze, the person took the map static_nightmare made and changed the water to lava and made bridges, etc. On Breeze Island 2 they actually completely started over: made new mountains, new ships, more builds, etc. See the difference? Demon's Breeze, to an extent, is a rip off; while Breeze Island 2 and a brand new map.
Just my opinion on a few of the maps

Moonbase9 is a amazing maps with lots of good gameplay and really good tiering
It's one of those maps where I'm guaranteed to get one enchant on at least one of my weapons :3
Only main downside to this map is the chases can be quiet long thanks to all the really flat ground

I personally really enjoy breeze island 2 as well, its also got great tiering and I get really fast paced gameplay on it
Especially since it is a fairly nice map that's easy to maneuver on the water thanks to the lily pads
It really is a much better version of the original breeze island even if people consider it as a cheap knock off

Fallen Empire is a unique map to me because it's the only map where I can fight and ride on horses :3
It's a big map which takes a long time to finish so I use that time to fish for a saddle (Done it 3 times b4 lol) and go around killing people on a horse, it's pretty hilarious xD

As for sg 1-5, they are the classic and original ones and should always stay

In my opinion, lobby games is to OP with the blimp and was OP with the diamond sword but they fixed that at least

Demons breeze is just unique on its own, well tiered and fun to play on with the lava. It's brings a really different aspect with all the lava and personally one of my fav maps to take teams out on :3

They are just my opinions on the few map, the rest of the maps are fairly self explanatory like valley side
I would just like to point out that Demon's Breeze is the most unoriginal map, since it was ripped off from Breeze Island. But, I understand what you mean. I too enjoy it, but for sake of a "map cleaning" that is what I thought of it. Most people didn't notice, I left my bias out of the reviews above (obviously there is some, but)... Above, I wanted to get rid of some maps I liked and keep some maps I didn't like. I used mostly facts as far as gameplay and builds go. I also used my better judgement: "So there are nearly 40 MCSG maps. I have to look past which ones I like and make decisions based on ORIGINALITY, gameplay, builds, popularity, etc."

Last edited:

Rexcaviator

Diamond
Reaction score
Breeze Island 2 isn't a remake, it is a sequel. On Demon's Breeze, the person took the map static_nightmare made and changed the water to lava and made bridges, etc. On Breeze Island 2 they actually completely started over: made new mountains, new ships, more builds, etc. See the difference? Demon's Breeze, to an extent, is a rip off; while Breeze Island 2 and a brand new map.
Well, there are a lot of new things on Demons Breeze as well...

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Well, there are a lot of new things on Demons Breeze as well...
It still doesn't change the fact that it was ripped off from Breeze Island. I could take SG4 and add 5 new buildings, but it doesn't change the fact that it is SG4.

While Breeze Island 2 is a brand new map.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
The issue with this review is that it is your own personal opinion and therefore is biased towards your own personal views and opinions of what a map should be. Some people love larger maps that have more survival elements to them whereas other players have the attitude that it's all about PvP therefore every person will have their own opinions on a map. Also what a lot of people fail to realise is that basic phychology means that if you have a bad experience on a map early on with it then you will always have that same feeling about that map unless it is forced upon you to actually change your opinion, in this example overplayed maps that you end up playing therefore you end up being forced to change your opinions on it.

H

HuntyB88

I believe that everyone has their own opinion on all the maps. Even though people may disagree with you it's totally fine to express your opinions and to hear back from others and know how they feel as well.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't agree that Origins should be removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci