• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Review of Every 24-Player MCSG Map

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It just isn't as popular on US. My apologies.

Like you said, we all have our opinions. I just offered mine as a way to possibly help with some decisions.
The thing is, people have different opinions, so it would be very difficult to point out maps that a majority of people would want gone. Some people appreciate looks over gameplay, some a balance, and some vice versa. The critique is in the eye of the beholder.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They just aren't as popular on US. My apologies. My opinions about them still stand though. :p
Oh no, it's fine haha, you acknowledged it as a really good map, which it is... However, it is actually kind of popular, so I personally think it should stay. :p

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Lobby games is now a good map because the actual lobby is cut off. Don't even get me started on hub games and wasteland those two maps are a joke. Like an actual joke, not very funny though o_O

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Lobby games is now a good map because the actual lobby is cut off. Don't even get me started on hub games and wasteland those two maps are a joke. Like an actual joke, not very funny though o_O
I just am not a fan of Lobby Games. I understand your points though.
Darn that was a good read! Great review and eye-opening points.
Glad you liked the post. :)

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with all but
Demons Breeze,
Yes it is a remake but it is different enough to be interesting, plus, you have to be more conservative when running from or to people due to how sketchy is
Fortune Island,
It makes long games but it is really nice for pvp (at least for me)
Fallen Empire,
needs to be gone not only because of size and no votes, the tiering is terrible, I don't know if they fixed this but you can get like 7 tier 2's right off corn if you know where to go. and they are within 100 block radius.
Moonbase 9,
The darkness and just wide open feel of the map adds a nice pvp zone, yes the terraforming might be off but it is still good.
Note,
I'm sorry Bayani but I think Breeze 2 V2 needs to go, it is too close to the original and it really isn't TOO different. Its got the main island, other islands, ships, lots of water, Its just got a different look and lily pads everywhere.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with all but
Demons Breeze,
Yes it is a remake but it is different enough to be interesting, plus, you have to be more conservative when running from or to people due to how sketchy is
Fortune Island,
It makes long games but it is really nice for pvp (at least for me)
Fallen Empire,
needs to be gone not only because of size and no votes, the tiering is terrible, I don't know if they fixed this but you can get like 7 tier 2's right off corn if you know where to go. and they are within 100 block radius.
Moonbase 9,
The darkness and just wide open feel of the map adds a nice pvp zone, yes the terraforming might be off but it is still good.
Note,
I'm sorry Bayani but I think Breeze 2 V2 needs to go, it is too close to the original and it really isn't TOO different. Its got the main island, other islands, ships, lots of water, Its just got a different look and lily pads everywhere.
Thanks for the opinions. :)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
One of the most underplayed but best tiering and builds: Remnant (I believe it is by Fyre UK). Almost every chest is a tier 2 and the build quality is amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci