• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH.

I used to be so happy about the map update!!! I <333333 it and most of the new maps!

B-but now.....the "slight tiering change" on Alaskan Village. My chest route went from five tier 2s.....to one.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Was my fav map.....nobody ever went on my route either, and I was done with all five tier 2s in two minutes.

Anyone know a good route that isn't that well known? PM if you wanna keep it more private.

(Btw...not as mad as I expressed myself here. Just kinda wierd.)

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH.

I used to be so happy about the map update!!! I <333333 it and most of the new maps!

B-but now.....the "slight tiering change" on Alaskan Village. My chest route went from five tier 2s.....to one.

Was my fav map.....nobody ever went on my route either, and I was done with all five tier 2s in two minutes.

Anyone know a good route that isn't that well known? PM if you wanna keep it more private.

My Alaskan Village route went from 5 tier 2's to 4, so not as bad as you :p

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Have they fixed the tiering issue with Survival Games 2?

Update looks good, looking forward to getting some time to test out these!

ImGalaxyHD

Platinum
Reaction score

I believe they pushed some updates 2 say's ago,not 100% sure but i think it's been fixed :D

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Was my fav map.....nobody ever went on my route either, and I was done with all five tier 2s in two minutes

My alaskan route went from 5 to 2, as they nerfed my double tier two and two other tier twos, but I found another tier two along the way.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My alaskan route went from 5 to 2, as they nerfed my double tier two and two other tier twos, but I found another tier two along the way.
Now I have to go through the commonly known ones.....;-;

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Add the tier 2 chests near the light house back. No one goes there so it will only be op for a few people

Last edited:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score

Good to see another old player who still cares about SG2, I was about to ask the same thing. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci