• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's an awesome idea, instead of patching Alaskan Village to make it normal, lets make it absolutely terrible by taking out all the tier 2's.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Here's an awesome idea, instead of patching Alaskan Village to make it normal, lets make it absolutely terrible by taking out all the tier 2's.
Just played it, only one tier 2 I found still remains, from my route, fantastic, don't fix what's not broken, it played fine how it was, now, I can see it going to the bottom of the scrap heap straight away.

Last edited:

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with Alaskan village was actually due to a chest scan, we were remedying an issue with a chest and after scanning all chests were reset as tier 1's, thus retiering had to occur. It was an accident.

As stated, if you see any that should be tier 2's and aren't any longer, forward me coordinates and I'll try to get it repaired for the next push.

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Can the item frames, with specific items such as diamonds and swords be removed on the maps?

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Can the item frames, with specific items such as diamonds and swords be removed on the maps?
Yeah on the map Icarus the 2 item frames with a diamond in each. O dont have the cords right now but one is in Gold path and the other is at the top of the redstone exit

Xtr3mXD

Spectator
Reaction score
Can u guys on MCSG plzz add Emporium from Hive ? Its every1s favorite map

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
The problem with Alaskan village was actually due to a chest scan, we were remedying an issue with a chest and after scanning all chests were reset as tier 1's, thus retiering had to occur. It was an accident.

As stated, if you see any that should be tier 2's and aren't any longer, forward me coordinates and I'll try to get it repaired for the next push.
This video shows every tier 2 that used to be a tier 2, do you really need the coordinates of every single tier 1 that used to be a tier 2?

ImToxic21

Platinum
Reaction score
i love how Mcgamer fix the maps. It really does show that they care for the community. Well Done and these maps are really nice. I am loving Turbulence and Hub games. :)

TheRyan_MC

Platinum
Reaction score
Great selection of new maps! The gameplay on majority of these is just plain awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci