• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Does SG4 really need a death match arena..? It's perfect as is. I'd say the same with SG1 as well.
Doesn't SG1 has some wildgrass? I agree though, SG4 has a nice deathmatch, some "hinders" but nothing too much, honestly the arena seems worse than the corn itself.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish the map makers were here to make the deathmatch arena for their own map..
TSG3 looks good. Don't know about SG 1 and 4

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I wish the map makers were here to make the deathmatch arena for their own map..
TSG3 looks good. Don't know about SG 1 and 4
They could probably request Teweran to make theirs atleast, since they like mcgamer iirc

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
with the re tiering it will not change the possessions of all the chests plus it changes up the gameplay and gives everyone a even chance for a bit second the revamping and making of DM arenas is a work in progress and on the next note the reason y we are not allowing map makers to do it is because we are also removing any items that should not be there and in the past when i have done it with the makers there they have just put them back so TE RF and the staff are doing them as the admins have more control over them and we can insure everything is done correctly.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not to fond of the deathmatch arena concept. Honestly, many maps already have amazing deathmatches for pvp, such as SG4, TSG2, Valleyside, Holiday, SG1, etc. Although other maps are poor for standard PvP, they offer varied gameplay that requires players to adapt. For instance, TSG1 deathmatch requires players to not rely too heavily on Flint and Steel. The maps with grass do the same, except they allow players to plan ahead and remove the grass before deathmatch, which requires more strategy.

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
OMgeee No plz dont re tier the chest i phan no pl0x

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
TSG3 arena looks really nice ;) & I like SG4 as well.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to these DM arenas xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci