• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps and Giveaways!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hmmm, the members of Kithex will be pleased to hear about this.

Reaction score
don't really want any maps removed, except for these:
The Fallen Colossi
Rugged Lands

That's it. All the others have something good about them.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea, on how many, and which maps will be chosen?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea, on how many, and which maps will be chosen?
The map committee ? And probably higher staff (admins, owner, developers, mufasa). How many and which we don't know, but you could guess.. My guess is probably around 3 maps added, perhaps removed Fallen Colossi and Survival Kingdom.

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score

Been awhile since we talked about maps as we have been really overwhelmed with Quarter Quell and Catching Fire! Starting today, we will be cleaning up the regular MCSG servers by removing less popular maps, patching some needed updates for issues (like balancing unfair item stashes and fixing map errors), and finally adding some new additions that was highly requested by our community + online community!

Wanted: Map makers who can make Quarter Quell style maps! We are looking for talented map makers to create the "clock style" maps like Catching Fire to be added on those servers. If you are interested, please contact Dave or a member of our community build team for details on map requirements!

Another update with giveaways, we partnered with CubedHost to giveaway some MCGamer lifetime ranks and free 3 month Minecraft servers! Always, for the latest contest we are running, visit: http://contest.mcgamer.info (link will forward to the contest location).

So be sure you are following ours and CubedHost's twitter to enter! More updates later this weekend.
I recently started playing mcsg and feel like you guys should fix bugs like the fence post glitch before you work on other stuff.
Any please help me because I almost kill someone and they can run away and just keep doing the glitch then when I switch to a food item they can turn on me quickly and do damage.
Totally unfair as fence post glitch should be fixed.

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Fixed keystones and DM arena for Origins!

Offer still stands by the way, I can send you a schematic for the arena and a list of recommended tier 2s hidden away.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Fixed keystones and DM arena for Origins!

Offer still stands by the way, I can send you a schematic for the arena and a list of recommended tier 2s hidden away.
I think you should, mapmakers usually know tiers better than those who set them..

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe adding The following maps should be removed... Destinys Shiver, Fallen Collosi and Vida Cova. And maybe you could add Moonlight lake 2 and waterfall resort??? Or much simpler add the 3 most liked maps on the forums!!!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe adding The following maps should be removed... Destinys Shiver, Fallen Collosi and Vida Cova. And maybe you could add Moonlight lake 2 and waterfall resort??? Or much simpler add the 3 most liked maps on the forums!!!
D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci