• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps and Giveaways!

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe adding The folIowing maps should be removed... Destinys Shiver, Fallen Collosi and Vida Cova. And maybe you could add Moonlight lake 2 and waterfall resort??? Or much simpler add the 3 most liked maps on the forums!!!
I like Vida Cova... a majority of other people do, too.

In fact, I'm not sure how Vida Coca made that list and Boombeards Battle didnt.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I like Vida Cova... a majority of other people do, too.

In fact, I'm not sure how Vida Coca made that list and Boombeards Battle didnt.
Well it's my opinion but the majority of ppl don't like Vida Cova and tbh I would replace Vida Cova with boombeards instead cause that map is just..........................

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Well it's my opinion but the majority of ppl don't like Vida Cova and tbh I would replace Vida Cova with boombeards instead cause that map is just..........................
Atleast Vida Cova has some interesting things, boombeard's more water than land..

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Vida did have a positive approval rating in the polls, and people don't violently swear when it gets voted. XD It's at least played more than some maps.

Reaction score
I personally like Vida. I also remember when Wyvern's Wake was totally underplayed. Now I play it all the time. I only think that Destiny's Shiver and Rugged Lands should be removed. So yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci