• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps and Giveaways!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally like Vida. I also remember when Wyvern's Wake was totally underplayed. Now I play it all the time. I only think that Destiny's Shiver and Rugged Lands should be removed. So yeah.
Omg I looovvveee wyverns wake is my FAV!!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally like Vida. I also remember when Wyvern's Wake was totally underplayed. Now I play it all the time. I only think that Destiny's Shiver and Rugged Lands should be removed. So yeah.
I agree but I love rugged lands ;( te problem is.....everyone loves a type of map that's te problem

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree but I love rugged lands ;( te problem is.....everyone loves a type of map that's te problem
What are some of the "less popular" Maps?
I think what they should do is put all the maps in a voting system and everyone who chooses to fill in the poll can cast a vote to which one they want to remove. They should do this for 3 maps and 3 weeks long! Hipefully my idea can be recognized!!!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
They'll be noted most likely in the next post, together with the new maps. My guess is Destiny's shiver (Sorry for not doing the backwards backslash thing), fallen colossi and SG4. Totally SG4.
And when will the next post come out cause I'm dieing for these maps!!!!

AppleMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Omg I looovvveee wyverns wake is my FAV!!
I think what they should do is put all the maps in a voting system and everyone who chooses to fill in the poll can cast a vote to which one they want to remove. They should do this for 3 maps and 3 weeks long! Hipefully my idea can be recognized!!!
And when will the next post come out cause I'm dieing for these maps!!!!
Dat quad post doe

rydersolomon

Spectator
Reaction score

Been awhile since we talked about maps as we have been really overwhelmed with Quarter Quell and Catching Fire! Starting today, we will be cleaning up the regular MCSG servers by removing less popular maps, patching some needed updates for issues (like balancing unfair item stashes and fixing map errors), and finally adding some new additions that was highly requested by our community + online community!

Wanted: Map makers who can make Quarter Quell style maps! We are looking for talented map makers to create the "clock style" maps like Catching Fire to be added on those servers. If you are interested, please contact Dave or a member of our community build team for details on map requirements!

Another update with giveaways, we partnered with CubedHost to giveaway some MCGamer lifetime ranks and free 3 month Minecraft servers! Always, for the latest contest we are running, visit: http://contest.mcgamer.info (link will forward to the contest location).

So be sure you are following ours and CubedHost's twitter to enter! More updates later this weekend.
that is in possible if you made!

Crimzon_Purge

Tribute
Reaction score
All I say is... 1. I need this donar!!!! And two. In my opinion, not dudes pectins the staff or anything... But fortune island is not underplayed.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
All I say is... 1. I need this donar!!!! And two. In my opinion, not dudes pectins the staff or anything... But fortune island is not underplayed.
fortune island is underplayed compared to a lot of maps and has some high play moments but overall is quite underplayed

Crimzon_Purge

Tribute
Reaction score
fortune island is underplayed compared to a lot of maps and has some high play moments but overall is quite underplayed
Ok, sorry. :( I'm kinda new here... In my past I've played it a lot but you know more than me man :D.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, sorry. :( I'm kinda new here... In my past I've played it a lot but you know more than me man :D.
Well don't feel put off from putting your own opinion out there :) As a member of the map committee I have a fairly good understanding of the maps but we always need additional opinions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci