• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps and Giveaways!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well don't feel put off from putting your own opinion out there :) As a member of the map committee I have a fairly good understanding of the maps but we always need additional opinions.
Well then I believe (and it seems like most people agree with this) that you're wrong about Fortune Island. I generally play at least 2-3 games of MCSG per day, and every day Fortune Island is played.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Well then I believe (and it seems like most people agree with this) that you're wrong about Fortune Island. I generally play at least 2-3 games of MCSG per day, and every day Fortune Island is played.
It's possible that their statistics are only from one area (or that it's overplayed in another, and underplayed in another, which might weigh it out as underplayed in the end)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's possible that their statistics are only from one area (or that it's overplayed in another, and underplayed in another, which might weigh it out as underplayed in the end)
Well I play in the US region the most, and it's played pretty actively there. US is also definitely the biggest region, with EU in a close second, but US still has the most players. I guess I never know about the other regions though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci