• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer bugs and promises.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hi,
MCGamer has so many bugs and promises that they haven't worked on and don't give me that they are working on this,

1.The Global leaderboard thing or whatever you call it.
First promised to be activated on the servers on November 12. Still hasn't happened at 5:03 PM AEAST. Was set for a week later. But still hasn't happened. I don't know why, Maybe it has lot of bugs. Not going to happen in the next week or so. We got are hopes up.

2. Battlegrounds.
It's completely broken on the AU servers, You can kill in the spawn area. Creepers ruin the map, hasn't been fixed. Happened after v2 was online. Complete mess to play on. Another gamemode ruined. Only one server is online on AU, it's full with hackers.

3. New Forums art.
Was promised when v2 was supposed to be up. Fin has done so much art since then. Doesn't he remember where he got successful from?

4. SGC.
So this was supposed to be a nolgastic trip to v2. Had a lot of bugs, bad tiering. Suddenly gave up on it. After more than 400+ still isn't fixed. No one is playing.

5.Texxit.
Was promised in April still hasn't come out yet, we haven't heard any updates since May.

6. Moving US location to Texas
Still hasn't been done yet. No op ping Texas people. :(

7.Walls beta testing anyone!
Promised 2 years still hasn't happened. Never happened probably never will.

8. More Diamond Donor upgrades
Still hasn't been done Chad what happened to the thread you were talking about.

So admins, Devlopers, Server owners, Mods, Sr.mods listen.
Devlopers you are doing a great job. But COMPLETE THE GOD DAMM PROMISES?!!?!!
This wasn't a suprise really one bit MCSG has always been terrible with empty promises and false release dates and not to mention they probbly do not care that much anymore because let's face it mcsg is dying fast... The mini game is almost 3 years old... Kind of repetive you know? And no offence I know the devs worked there **** off with new game modes but let's be honest it's always MCSG not MCGAmer and new gamemodes will never be popular. Also I forgot to mention... The advertising side of things is a complete joke... No wonder no one plays the game modes because no one knows about them

Reaction score
This wasn't a suprise really one bit MCSG has always been terrible with empty promises and false release dates and not to mention they probbly do not care that much anymore because let's face it mcsg is dying fast... The mini game is almost 3 years old... Kind of repetive you know? And no offence I know the devs worked there **** off with new game modes but let's be honest it's always MCSG not MCGAmer and new gamemodes will never be popular. Also I forgot to mention... The advertising side of things is a complete joke... No wonder no one plays the game modes because no one knows about them
Advertisments I haven't seen any advertisments LOL anyway yeah hiv* on the other half are making good gamemodes. As soon as huahwi goes away rip 100,000 people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci