• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Diamond Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
»

IGN: XDBFplaysGamesX
Why do I want Diamond Donour?: I will now list you all the reasons why I would like the Diamond Donour:
  • I will be starting YouTube extremely soon and the /Disguise command will be very useful in this.
  • I have a friend name Coobqwer who got MapMaker and it's been hard getting into games in some cases, because he has priority to full servers and I don't, so it would be easier to get in to games with him.
  • Adding on to the YouTube thing, sometimes, when I record, I am in the mood for certain maps, but then, other maps get played because of raffle chance, and because of the amount of votes a donor has, and if I get donor, with the numbers of votes I have, I can raise the chances of me playing certain maps!
«

AlanGamer99YT

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: MagikzQG
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor?
I want the donor because it gives me a dream to be a little more important on the server and share when you buy these giving your money to the server and I find great.

BlackBox

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: BlackBox
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I want diamond donor because I want to be able to play with my friends easily without getting kicked and I want to be able to ge tmore votes so I can play more maps that I like thanks for the giveaway bye now!!! c:

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: PrimGod
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? Ever since the tragic death of my guinea pig I've been traumatized and I need something to get my mind off of it. I need this donator to take my mind off of the dead body of my guinea pig on my desk right now. It saddens me to look at it right now. I would be blessed to win the donor of the iconic McGamer servers. So please I would love you forever if I won, but not more than the guinea pig :(

Last edited:

Clubstep | Nate

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: TheDevilsWrath

Reason I want it: My brother and I play a lot of mcsg together. But it takes a long time to find a game that we can both play on. I hope this makes sense that this account if for my brother.

DIAMOND = BAE

iPolarBears

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:iPolarBears
Why dou you want to diamond donor? : i need much because some peoples are targeting me im bored i need much plz ILY DIAMOND <3

Last edited:

iPolarBears

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:iPolarBears
Why dou you want to diamond donor? : i need much because some peoples are targeting me

jairo8925

Gold
Reaction score
1. IGN: 2rd
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? Because i'm poor and I've never had one since I was playing.

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: Dqbby
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? It would help me tremendously in clan battles on MCSG. It would also help me record videos with the perks that come with Diamond Donor.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Gental
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? My alt needs diamond donor because I play over there more.

Return

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: AlaskanVillage

2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I'm going to keep this simple, I just want the donor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci