• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Diamond Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koraysurucu

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: Koraysurucu
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor?: I want to target at Diamond donor.

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Berelazome
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? : Because I wanna play with my friends, go in full arenas . (BERELAZOME'S ANSWER.)

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: SixPacks
Why do you want the Diamond Donor?: I have never bought any ranks on any servers because my parents won't allow me to. Having diamond donor would be, in a way, supporting MCGamer indirectly. I also really want Diamond donor to join full games as I always get kicked out of a full game even though I joined early. Having /d would be a great addition too, even though I don't mind not having it. Thanks for the giveaway :)

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN: poop_777
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I would like Diamond Donor because I am a part of the mcsg clans/teams community. Usually during battles or scrimmages I would get kicked. I would also love to have the disguise feature :)

Fule

UnbrokenVision

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: UnbrokenVision
2. Why do I want it?: I have been playing MCSG for a while and yea it's fun, but not by yourself. Honestly I'm not going to go pouring on how I am missing out and all, and I'm not having the true experience everyone else is having because that isn't true. I am having a great time on the server but playing solo SG now a days isn't as fun as it was before. People have already claimed their spots on the LB to the point that getting wins is harder than ever if your trying to make it to the top, esp. when people know that's your goal, and they target you. So ofc I would like to use the /D ft. Another reason is recently competing in clan events is what I have found most enjoyable. Getting kicked from the games, and not being able to participate in battles is really annoying, and I know that having donor would easily solve this solution. Cant really afford to buy my own, being that your so generous I thought I would enter! Thanks!

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: AuroraV1
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? To be able to join full games on the MCGamer network.

D

Deleted member 277301

1. IGN: Sether
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? Because I really love playing MCSG but I don't have the money for a rank, I would love getting the Diamond Donator for alot of reasons, one of them is to get in livestream games and play with the livestreamers. I have respect for you for doing this giveaway :)

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
1. IGN: GrandpaSimpson
2. Why?: I really would like donor on my alt because I don't like playing on my main and I want to join full lobbies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TheOfficialAG
Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I want the donor rank because I get targeted all the time!

If you scam us again I swear to god you are a fgt!

custard99

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: 1stToDie
Why do you want the Diamond Donor? I want the donor rank because I get targeted all the time!

Ok listen here if you decide to give this to your friend you are a fgt and you need to stop posting here!

NeroCraftHD

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: NeroCraftHD
2. Why do you want the Diamond Donor? Because to disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci