• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer has no free speech

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
So I said that this community is fulled with people that tryhard for mod and that croe boosts, then guess what a mod try harder comes in and says "don't be disrespectful" and then I say mind your own business and let the mods do the job and he then says "I am pending so why not start now" I said "you could fail your interview" I saw how MCG has no free speech and LilBub gives me a warning. I say that why does a sr.mod boost? and then the try harder says MESSI420 YOU ARE ON YOUR FINAL WARNING
Then I am muted for 3 hours. DONE. This community is fulled with tryharders. also my thread got removed it was a joke mods STOP BEING STRICT!! REBILLION!@?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??! just kidding dont ban pls i fna
~Nirmit
(The vanth joke at the end LOL)

Last edited:

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes but i spend 8 hours yeah day on MCGamer

Nowadays logic > I will post 100 report abuses in a day, literally spent 24 hours on the server just to suck up onto the Sr.Staff.
~VAN

~Nirmit

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Mods try their hardest to complete their jobs, and I respect that.

Grass donors trying to tell everyone what to do, well... that's a different story.

and croe97 really doesn't deserve the hate he gets. He's a genuinely nice guy, even if he does break a rule that doesn't affect anybody but the many tryhards on MCSG. Leave it up to higher staff to decide whether or not he needs to be punished or not.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with people who aren't mods trying to help out, how is that bad?
people complain about hackers and the 'corruptness of this community', but then also complain about people trying to stop hackers; to me that makes no sense :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci