• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer has no free speech

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. 'Hobo', a rude and derogatory word. Be appreciative, don't use it.
  2. Personally, yes. Just because they are a homeless person, doesn't mean that they cannot assist you in benefiting your driving skills. At the end of the day, a car is a killing machine. There is no harm in assisting someone to drive a potential hazard safely no matter what there social status is. Alike how there is no harm in users correcting your mistakes and helping you so you can abide by the rules that will in-turn benefit the community.

1. Hobo isn't a derogatory word if it's describing an actual homeless person.
2. He was using an analogy, don't take it so literally.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
You are seriously hurting my head due to utter arrogance and stupidity. Contradicting what I just said, stop attacking everyone and maybe contribute in this community more positively. That is all I have to say.
Hm, actually try to look at something from a cynical person's view, instead of a sheltered individual who clearly can't respond to any sort of analogy or comparison.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
well that person clearly wants me not to die in a car crash
and again that is completely different lol
Analogy, maybe you've heard of them?

Even if it's all well and good, it gets annoying as hell.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hm, actually try to look at something from a cynical person's view, instead of a sheltered individual who clearly can't respond to any sort of analogy or comparison.
Analogy, maybe you've heard of them?

Even if it's all well and good, it gets annoying as hell.
Please don't double post. If you want to attack two people at once, please include it in one post. Me and Mango can share. :p

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Couldn't, the posts were on different pages.

Nice try though.
You have two options, either you can hit the reply button and then copy the quote and the BB code. Then you hit the reply button on the second post and paste the first quote.

You could also use the +quote feature if you wish.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
You have two options, either you can hit the reply button and then copy the quote and the BB code. Then you hit the reply button on the second post and paste the first quote.

You could also use the +quote feature if you wish.
ok, thanks i guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci