• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer has no free speech

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I don't see the problem with people who aren't mods trying to help out, how is that bad?
people complain about hackers and the 'corruptness of this community', but then also complain about people trying to stop hackers; to me that makes no sense :3
I agree with the babe here <33

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, think of it this way.

Would you want some random hobo on the street to constantly be telling you about every single law about driving?
  1. 'Hobo', a rude and derogatory word. Be appreciative, don't use it.
  2. Personally, yes. Just because they are a homeless person, doesn't mean that they cannot assist you in benefiting your driving skills. At the end of the day, a car is a killing machine. There is no harm in assisting someone to drive a potential hazard safely no matter what there social status is. Alike how there is no harm in users correcting your mistakes and helping you so you can abide by the rules that will in-turn benefit the community.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
  2. Personally, yes. Just because they are a homeless person, doesn't mean that they cannot assist you in benefiting your driving skills. Alike how there is no harm in users correcting you mistakes and helping you so you can abide by the rules that will in-turn benefit the community.
please try to be more politically correct

edit: There is no harm in talking about how Hitler was the greatest person on earth, but you wouldn't like that would you? It's just talking, no physical impact amirite?

A

Axel | PlazaGames

2. Personally, yes. Just because they are a homeless person, doesn't mean that they cannot assist you in benefiting your driving skills. Alike how there is no harm in users correcting you mistakes and helping you so you can abide by the rules that will in-turn benefit the community.
Well.. I do also agree with that xD

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, posting that just adds post to the thread and adds literally nothing to the discussion.
edit: There is no harm in talking about how Hitler was the greatest person on earth, but you wouldn't like that would you? It's just talking, no physical impact amirite?
You are seriously hurting my head due to utter arrogance and stupidity. Contradicting what I just said, stop attacking everyone and maybe contribute in this community more positively. That is all I have to say.

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
  2. Personally, yes. Just because they are a homeless person, doesn't mean that they cannot assist you in benefiting your driving skills. At the end of the day, a car is a killing machine. There is no harm in assisting someone to drive a potential hazard safely no matter what there social status is. Alike how there is no harm in users correcting your mistakes and helping you so you can abide by the rules that will in-turn benefit the community.
See you aren't even allowed to saw hobo without getting told At

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, but if you don't have your seatbelt on (which is illegal btw), would you like them telling you every 5 seconds "hey please put your seatbelt on"
well that person clearly wants me not to die in a car crash
and again that is completely different lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci