• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer has no free speech

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
He's right though. I made a thread last week about censorship and the lack of free speech within the MCGamer community; which was then appropriately locked.
According to Braden, the comments you were referring to in that thread were homophobic. As MCGamer is accepting of any person, no matter what, your comments were removed on the "coming out" threads you were referring to. While he could have left the thread open a little longer, he, in his best judgement, locked it to prevent the inevitable thread.

Endou

Survivor
Reaction score
staff are honestly dumb. They ban people off the forum because they say a couple things or say some bad words lmao.

I'm not gonna reply back to anyone so ya lmao...

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
staff are honestly dumb. They ban people off the forum because they say a couple things or say some bad words lmao.

I'm not gonna reply back to anyone so ya lmao...
That's pretty ignorant, if you don't know the exact reasoning behind banning someone.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
There May be no free speech but the mods work really hard at this server and the server could be just hackers and abusers if it wasn't for them <3
~ Jack

Have what It Takes to Become Mod? Apply Here
Were You unfairly banned/muted? Appeal Here
Catch someone Using Hacks? Report Here

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He barely even helped. He just annoyed us older players, and made you newer players feel good about yourselves.
I feel the same way, and have done for a while now. I feel it was all just a façade so that he could gain trust and outwardly appear like a good, helpful person. It's a way of shortcutting the need to familiarise yourself with who matters.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
He barely even helped. He just annoyed us older players, and made you newer players feel good about yourselves.
well ive ben round since beta and im not new to the forums i have another account ive had long time so im not new here either

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
well ive ben round since beta and im not new to the forums i have another account ive had long time so im not new here either
Oh, you seemed new based off your early posts... Plus this account is new so you see why I'd think so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci